another surprise!

it has been at least a week since that 'incident' with jinsoul and hyeju. normally, hyeju would be coming over or at least texting you annoying shit but you haven't heard a single word from her.

it was a break week. a week all to yourself. you realized that you haven't been hanging out with your friend bona in a while. if she doesn't want to hang out this week it's okay.

you grabbed your phone while laying on your bed and looked for bona's contact. when you found it you tapped on it and called her.

she didn't pick up?

you understand. she is an idol after all. you decided to just have a 'me' day and chill around.

about 4 hours later you heard a hard ass knock on your door. you groaned while you got up from your bed and yelled "who is it?" "sooyoung!" the voice replied. you were confused on why sooyoung was here but you opened the door anyways.

you opened the door with a smile on your face and then moved out of the way signaling her to come in.

"no, i just wanted to talk to you. one on one." sooyoung said with her hands in her leather jacket's pockets. you were confused but you brushed it off and moved to the spot you were before.

"did something happen?" you asked worried.

sooyoung sighed. then looked to the ground. "hyeju, happened."

right when you heard hyeju's name your heart started racing. "what happened?" you asked.

sooyoung looked back at you. "unfortunately, her manager wants hyeju to stay away from you because she's getting distracted from her activities. i'm a bit confused as well, she's been getting better at things recently." sooyoung said scratching the back of her head.

you gave sooyoung a confused expression. how are you going to do her makeup? and how are you going to give her the clothes you made for her?

"what about my job? how am i going to do her makeu-"

"you're fired." sooyoung replied.

did you hear that right?

"i-i'm sorry what? i'm fired?" you said fake giggling.

"i'm serious yn." sooyoung giving you a straight face. "they found someone already."

"oh." you were speechless.

"don't worry the girls are sad also. the new person is kind of... bitchy." sooyoung said.

"well... i'm kind of bitchy too."

"no i mean like, attention whore... annoying... mean... bitchy." sooyoung replied.

"oh wowwww that's sad." you replied not knowing what to say.

"welp! i better get going. i'm sorry that i have to tell you like this. they were actually going to tell you next week when you walk in because they're evil and shit but i wanna tell you now." sooyoung said smiling.

"it's fine.... sooyoung. thank you."