finale

you and hyeju were just playing around the whole time while making cookies. suddenly, hyeju stopped laughing.

you looked at hyeju when you noticed her odd change. "what's wrong?" you asked.

"did jinsoul..." hyeju looked down at the stove. "...ever tell you what i said?"

you smiled "of course!"

"what did she say?"

"she was like 'hyeju doesn't mean to be distant and yeah'"

"is that all?"

"yeah, that's what i remember."

hyeju furrowed her eyebrows. "did she ever say thing about... love?" she asked arching one of her eyebrows.

"no, not really." you answered.

hyeju looked at you confused, and then looked at the wall for a second.

"i'm going to kill her."

you looked at hyeju and rolled her eyes. then you walked up closer to her.

"why?"

hyeju looked back at you. "because i told her to say that i love you, yn."

"oh? maybe she forgot." you replied

you paused for a second

"wait."

"you love me?"

hyeju put her hands on both of your shoulders and started rocking you back and forth fast. "of couuuuurse i doooo ynnnnnnn its obviousssssss." she said mimicking a robot.

you both laughed and you hugged her.

"do you love me?" hyeju asked

"i will if you don't burn my fucking cookies." you replied looking at the oven.

hyeju panicked and pushed you away from her and checked the oven. she pulled the cookies out and set them on the counter.

"i didn't burn them, except for like 1, 2....3.."

you looked at her trying not to laugh, and then hyeju grabbed one.

hyeju forgetting the cookies were literally burning hot, she put them in her mouth and automatically reacted with horror.

"whyyyy would you do that." you asked crossing your arms.

"you have five seconds." hyeju said after she threw the cookie in the trash.

"to what?" you replied.

"to run OR AM PUTTING ONE IN YOUR MOUTH!" hyeju said getting ready to run after you.

you ran around your house, and so did hyeju. if you're a slow runner, your mouth was on fire. if you're a fast runner, your mouth was still going to be on fire anyways😆

the end :)