surpises

hyeju backed up and started laughing when she saw the look on your face.

frozen. that was you right now.

"hoe." you said continuing making your meal.

hyeju rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. she sighed. "you're not wrong actually... but you're the same."

you put the essentials down and turned around, facing her.

"how am i the same? i've literally kissed like....2 people."

"you and jins-"

"you need to grow up, for real." you were about to walk back to your counter but hyeju grabbed your hand, making you stop.

she pulled you hard, too hard.

she pulled you straight to her chest really close.

you both starred at each other's eyes for a couple of secs.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"hey yn why is your door unlo-"

you heard jinsoul's voice and pushed hyeju against the counter making yourself look normal, and hyeju looking like she just got back from a wwe match.

"UGH! HYEJUUUU YOU FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR! SILLY GOOSE!!!" you said fake laughing while looking at hyeju.

"what happened?" jinsoul said walking to your kitchen to see an olivia slowly getting up.

"we were play fighting, i must've pushed her too hard." your acting deserves an oscar.

you wanted to play with her some more.

you walked up to her and looked around her body.

"are you okay olivia? you must be hurt!!! i'm so sorry i should've been careful." you said making it obvious you were being annoying.

"oh my god yn!!! thank you so much i'm FINE." hyeju said with a sarcastic tone and blank face.

"uhhh okay! well i brought some food for yn. i would've gave you some hyeju but i didn't expect to see you here." jinsoul said putting the takeout bag on your table.

"why're you buying food for yn?" hyeju said glaring at jinsoul.

"because she helps the team! i wanted to give her a 'thank you'!" jinsoul replied

"so just say thank you."

you hit hyeju on the shoulder and said "olivia..."

"it's okay yn. hyeju is like this sometimes."