Chapter Fourteen: Can you keep a secret?

"Pardon, but Six?" Eleven asked, "Yeah" Fourteen said quietly. "I don't understand, I thought, *we* thought she ran off.." Mono said, confused. "Yeah.. but these photos seem to say otherwise.." Fourteen said, she pulled out her camera and scrolled through the photos until she saw the ones of Six. "Here, scroll through these" Fourteen handed Mono the camera, Eleven looked at the photos as Mono scrolled through them, He held tears back with everyone. Mono took a deep breath and handed Fourteen her camera, "Where did you take these?" Mono asked. " I was exploring," Fourteen said, "When I found her she was chained up, and in a cell.." Fourteen said. "Well, then we gotta go get her!" Mono shouted. "Yeah, but maybe we should plan it out? I ran into Tyler and-" Fourteen got cut off. "Tyler?" Mono asked, "Yeah Tyler was there.." Fourteen said. "What was Tyler doing there..?" Mono Mumbled.

It was a cold night, Tyler and his twin sister Tyla were sitting in sand. "Ahh, my favorites, the twins!" Someone said from behind them. "Hm?" Tyla questioned and turned around. "Oh..hey, what's up?" She asked. "I need your help, both of you..can you keep a secret?" They asked. "Depends on what the secret is," Tyler scoffed. "What do you want?" He asked, "So, I need your help.." They paused. They turned their back and faced Monos house. ""Dramatic much" Tyla whispered. They both giggled. "I need your help, kidnapping someone" They said. Both Tyla and Tylers smiles turned to frowns. "..K-Kidnapping someone?" Tylaers voice shook as he said that. "Yeah, you guys owe me anyways." They turned to face them, "We can't KIDNAP SOMEONE! ARE YOU INSANE?!" Tyla shouted. "Lower your voice" They said sternly, "And yes..I'm asking you to do that" They added. "We're not doing that." Tyler said, "You owe me." They said, "But not this, it's not right" Tyler said. "Either you help me or you don't, but whether you do or not, both of you are keeping your mouth SHUT" They started to walk off, "It'd be a shame if somehow the blame was turned on you.." They said. "Or even Fourteen" They paused, They turned to face them both, "But we wouldn't want that now, would be Tyler?" They laughed. Tyler and Tyla exchanged looks, "Fine, we'll help" Tyler said, "Tyler!" Tyla whispered, "Perfect," They said, "Who are we even kidnapping..?" Tyler asked, They looked over to Mono's house. "You're thinking of taking Mono?! Everyone is gonna know, and he's going to beat the shit out of us if we even try." Tyla scoffed, "It's not Mono, it's the little brat he's keeping in there" They said, "As soon as she leaves, we take her, I already have a place to hide her" They started walking, "He's prepared" Tyler scoffed. Tyla and Tyler followed.

It's been a few weeks since Six had gone missing, she was the talk of the town, but it had died down. Tyla and Tyler were still doing their best to hide her away. Tyler was reading his book when Tyla burst in crying. "Tyla?!" Tyler said, "I-Is everything alright?" He asked, "No! I can't deal with this anymore" She cried, "Tyla, what's happening?" Tyler asked again. Tyla fell to the floor, her knees felt weak, along with her stomach. Her face and hands were wet with tears, Tyler sat next to her, "I just saw Mono, he looks horrible, and it's our fault" She continued to cry. "I can't continue to do this, I can't keep watching her in there and Mono going crazy over it" She added. "We have to tell them, we have to come clean," Tyla said, "He could shift the blame on US, Tyla. Don't you understand what that means?!" Tyler exclaimed. Tyla stood up, "What's better? Do we wait and have a higher chance of him shifting the blame on us? Or come clean now and take him down..?" Tyla and him looked at eachother. "You know it's the right thing, if we tell Mono, he can get him out, and he won't hurt Fourteen.." Tyla walked out. "Tyla..!" Tyler said, chasing after her.

Tyler and Tyla made their way to Mono, they saw him standing there along with Eleven and Fourteen. "M-" Tyla tried calling out, but someone put their hand over her mouth. "And just what do you two think you're doing?" They asked. "Get your hands off my sister!" Tyler said shoving them off of her. They fell to the ground. "Woah, what's going on here?" another person asked. "M-Mono! Hey!" Tyler said nervously, "Yeah..Why did you shove Shawn to the floor?" He asked, "I get the guy can be a total pain, but he's a high level, he can and will kick you out, you better clean up your act." Mono said, "You should take some of your own advice.." Shawn grunted as he got up, "Maybe you should learn to have a little respect" Mono scoffed. Shawn patted down his clothing, Tyla and Tyler followed Mono and his friends. "Look Mono, we need to tell you something," Tyler said, "He's focused on something right now" Eleven said, "It's about Six" Tyla said, Mono stopped walking, the others did too, "I'm...listening."