Chapter Twenty: Second Chance

"M-Me?!" Shawn gasped, "Did I stutter?" S.T said. Shawn frantically looked around, he was sweating, feeling as if he were gonna faint on the spot."T-That's absurd! I would never!" Shawn shouted. S.T said nothing, he walked past him in silence and stopped at his ear. "You better not be lying," He whispered.

Shawn stood there for a moment, once he heard the doors close he fell to his knees. His breathing became rapid, he stayed like that for a while.

After a couple of moments he got up, he wiped the sweat off his forehead with his arm, took a deep breath, and walked outside.

He had to do something, he had to find who started the rumor, and shut them up.

Shawn stood for a while, thinking, thinking, and thinking. What was his next move? Did he say the rumors were true? False? Does he just ignore them? No, he does neither, he shuts the whole rumor down entirely.

No one needs to know, all he has to do is deny, and everything can go back to normal.

Shawn walked towards Fourteen's house, hopefully she would be there, maybe she could help him shut down the rumors. He knocked on the door. No reply. Knock, Knock, Knock. Nothing. She wasn't home. He stood there for a second, thinking of who else to go to. "Looking to kidnap another person, Shawn?" Someone snickered.. He whipped his head around, there stood the long haired guard, Dylan. "Dylan! Thank god, I was hoping I could find you!" He shouted excitedly. He practically fell to his knees and pleaded for his help, "Please Dylan Please, you have to help me shut down these rumors!" Shawn pleaded. "No way! If people see me helping you they'll think I'm in on it" Dylan said. "W-What?" Shawn gasped. "You remember when everyone was heated on me for Seven? I asked you for help, and you said No." Dylan paused, "In your own words.."It's not worth my time, deal with it yourself" ..'' Dylan said. Shawn let out a sigh, "Karmas' kickin' your ass, tough luck" Dylan placed a hand on his shoulder before walking off.

Dylan was right, Karma had come to shove him in the dirt. Shawn was on his own. He had to think of something, A hand was placed on his shoulder, He turned around. "You were caught huh?" They said, "Come with me." They motioned for him to follow. Shawn followed them to their home. It was decorated very nicely, full of shades of whites and pinks. "Sit" they said calmly

He sat.

"So..how did this happen?" They asked. "I have no idea" He sighed. They poured him a cup of tea and sat across from him. "I heard she's back home now, how did this happen?" They asked. Shawn stared at the floor for a second. "Well, are you gonna answer?" They asked. Shawn's eyes shot back up. "I..I have no idea." Shawn said quietly. "So you've failed me, I see" They got up from their seat. "Wait! No, no, no, no! I'm sorry" Shawn pleaded. "I tried, I really did," He pleaded again. "Six is back home, I believe she's at her little boyfriends house..." They opened the door. "If you want a second chance.." They stood by the open door. The cool breeze flowing in. Shawn thought about it for a second. He would've refused, but then he remembered why he did this in the first place. "I'll take it!" He shouted and practically flew out of the house. "Good boy," They laughed.

This was Shawn's second chance, if he took her, he could finally see him.
Once it was night, He walked over to Mono's house and made sure no one was looking. There, he saw Six standing on the balcony, watching Tyla argue with the wind. This was perfect, he could break in, sneak up behind Six, and shove her off. It wasn't a very far drop, and she would fall into sand, or maybe dirt, no idea.

He broke in, he was actually doing this.

Shawn's stomach began to rumble, he was hungry, starving even. He was so busy and terrified the whole day he had forgotten to eat.
Being the way he is, he started to rummage around the kitchen for something to eat. Then he could push Six off and be on his way.

Out of spite he wrecked Mono's whole living room.

Shawn walked past the balcony, teasing Sx if she was even looking.

He saw the door open, but no one came out,

Just then, he walked over and tripped over something..someone.
His fall caused a nearby table to shake and a vase to fall over. He heard small footsteps running away.

Shawn cussed under his breath and searched for his glasses which had also fallen off.

He grabbed his glasses and put them back on, that's when a light turned on.

Frozen in fear, he turned to see him. There was Mono.

Mono threatened him, but willingly let him go..why?

Un-important, all that matters is that Shawn got away, but he didn't leave with Six...