Chapter Thirty: The End.

It had been a year since everything went down. Seven had a memorial in the center of the town where it was often visited. Shawn was back, and he was better. Shawn and Mono had no anger or hatred towards each other anymore, and Shawn wasn't going to kidnap Six, and overall he wasn't so self centered anymore. It was nice knowing the Shawn that Seven knew.

Mono and Six were still together, happily, and were being teased on the daily. Eleven and Carrie were gone, although they caused hell, everyone wishes them the best. Tyler's building up the courage to ask out Fourteen, but he chickens out everytime he sees her. Tyla is trying desperately to push him to do it. Tyla has also grown a closer relationship with Six, they're pretty close friends now that she no longer feels guilty about kidnapping her. Fourteen continues her photography, and even claims she'll 'take Mono and Six's wedding photos' when the time comes. Tom's shop had become important, and S.T had finally gotten over the death of his brother, his wound was starting to heal. Shawn had grown closer with everyone, and they all got to see the real Shawn, the one only Seven had seen.

It was great, no more problems, no more drama, Six finally felt safe, as of now, their adventures have come to an end.