Chapter Twenty-Seven: Seven..?

"I just wanted him back," he said quietly.

"Wanted who back?" Mono asked him.

He didn't answer, he just sat there and looked at the floor.

"WHO GODDAMMT?!" Mono picked him up by his shirt and pinned him to the door.

Shawn started to cry.

"Seven." He said under his breath

Mono stood for a second, gently dropping Shawn on the floor.

He stared at the floor and then squatted to Shawn's level.

"He's not coming back" he said in a stern yet sad tone.

"You don't know that-" he said, his voice breaking.

"I do, Seven is gone." He placed his hand on Shawn's shoulder.

"How is kidnapping Six, going to get you back Seven?" He asked.

"She said she could bring him back, if I got rid of Six."

"Who? Who Shawn?" Mono asked him.

Six couldn't believe what she had heard, Shawn wasn't completely at fault? Who had wanted Six gone? And most importantly, who's this "Seven"?

She had so many questions, but no answers, which she was dying for.

Standing next to her was Tyla, someone she hadn't talked to in a while.

"Hey Tyla," She whispered.

Tyla turned around saw her, "Oh-em-gee!! Six! How have you been?" She asked

"I've been alright,,,who's Seven?" She asked her.

Tyla had a nervous look on her face, "Seven...? He uh,,,he's-" she stuttered.

"This really isn't the best place to talk about it, let's go somewhere else?" She said

"Yeah, let's go somehwere else."

They pushed through the crowd until they got to a more private place.

"This should be fine" she sat down on the grass.

"I don't know if I can tell you," he said.

S.T looked around, "If this is a personal matter, then the three of us will discuss it privately."
He held his hand out and picked Shawn up. "Mono, Shawn, follow me"

They walked to the center of the town, the town hall. The three of them walked inside and shut the doors behind them, locking everyone out.

Silence, everyone was waiting. After a while people started getting tired, some of them left, some of them sat down, and some of them had fallen asleep.

It was completely silent except for the few whispers conspiring about what could be going on in there.

"So a while back, this town was created by the three of them," she said.

"Mono, Shawn, and S.T?" She asked.

"No, Mono, S.T and Seven."

Seven, that's the second time she's heard this name.

"Who is Seven?" She asked.

"Seven was Seven-Teens, now known as S.T's little brother." ,
"And basically, Seven-Teen and Seven got lost and they met Mono. The three of them basically created this town as a means of safety for any one of us who had gotten lost. Seven-Teen kept things in check, while Seven went on gathering supplies, Mono tried to gather people. And on one of trips, Seven met Shawn, and he stuck around with them. One day, Seven had somehow convinced his older brother to let him go out and get more things than just supplies and he left. Mono was in charge of gathering supplies while Shawn stayed back with Seven-Teen." She said,

"Then what happened?" Asked Six, she was eager to find out more.

"Well, S.T was never a big fan of Shawn, and I don't think this current situation is really any help, but Seven had gotten hurt, which caused S.T to be really worried about him. He made Mono be his guard, everywhere Seven went, Mono went with him. It went as far as he had to live with him." She said,

"So that's why there's an extra bedroom?" She said

"Yup, luckily, Mono and Seven got along very well.
and over time the rest of us came here." She paused,
"Seven and Shawn were also very good friends, everyone loved Seven, he was a nice guy who got along with everyone."
"Unfortunately, he-" Tyla was cut off by the sight of the three of them.

"Six! Look!" Tyla shouted.

"Mono!" Six shouted.
He turned to her. She got up and ran to him. Then next to him she saw a "calm" looking S.T and a completely broken down Shawn.

"What happened?" She grabbed his arm and asked him.

He stopped walking, "I'll be right there guys" He shouted to them.

"Not sure, the three of us are gonna talk right now.."  he sighed.

"How are you doing?" He asked her.

"I'm doing alright," she replied.

He pushed her hair behind her ear. "I'll be back soon"  He then lifted his bag barely up to his nose and kissed her on her forehead.

Six stood there, flustered, as she saw him jog up to catch up with the other two.

"So-o-o-o..you and Mono hm?" Tyla teased. Six nervously laughed as she turned around to face her.

"Tyla!" Someone called out. Tyla looked into the crowd and saw fourteen. "Fourteen!" She smiled and waved into the crowd. She turned to Six, "I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah! See you later" Six said.

Six and Tyla went their separate ways. She wanted to find out more about this "Seven" guy. What did he have to do with Shawn?

All these questions raced through her head as she made her way back home, maybe she could ask Mono about it when he had gotten back?