Crow

(Bc Phil confirmed that us as in his chat are in fact a Murder of crows that follow him around)

It was a wonderful, joyous occasion however it was completely spoiled by the loud cawing of many many birds. Phil laughed as he adjusted the small child in his arms. The crows gathered around and looked only to find the boy had a head of brown hair instead of gold like Phil.

Immediately the cawing became louder and became furious sounding. This child was not in fact shiny like Phil was. Nor was he shiny like the young piglin in the gold crown that Phil had basically adopted. Phil laughed at the crows words though to his wife it only sounded like cawing. After all she, like most of the people around him, couldn't understand the aggressively loving birds.

"No! I'm not leaving my son outside the hospital. I can't just abandon him out there"

"Not shiny"

"But he's not shiny"

"I don't want him"

"He's cute and all but his hair is wrong"

"His hair isn't shiny like yours"

"We don't want him"

"Get one that's shiny"

The crows were overjoyed when Tommy was born with golden hair.

They happily sung for days on end and would play gently with the young boy. It honestly just made Phil laugh. He knew they would protest Wilbur's existing even before he allowed them to see Wilbur for the first time. After a while they grew used to Wilbur and started to like him despite not being shiny. They liked him even more when they noticed the shiny gold threads within the L'Manburg uniform. Also when first they found out he could play guitar and had a wonderful singing voice.