Meeting DSMP

You may be wondering how they all got there. To be honest they were wondering that as well. At least until Techno found a note on the ground that everyone else either hadn't noticed or had stepped on.

"What the fuck is this place?!"

"Language!"

"Bruuuhh"

"What does it say?"

"That we have to talk to our fictional counterparts from the smp"

"Techno be serious"

"I am! Literally read it"

Wilbur took the paper from the (broken) glasses wearing brunette. His eyes widened.

"Holy shit you weren't kidding"

Suddenly the group was standing in a line. All in the blink of an eye they were standing in front of these fantastical characters. C!Tubbo yelled out.

"So these are the fuckers that caused all of this?!"

Both Bad's responded to the goat boy.

"Hey! Language!"

The group erupted into pure chaos after that. Most of the screaming came from Tommy though. Ranboo mostly just stood there as his fictional self questioned why Ranboo did anything he did to the character. Both Techno's just looked at each other.

"So you created me"

"Yeah"

"Cool, thanks for not making me lame like those losers"

The brunette nodded. He didn't expect the piglin to be so tall but he just went with it. Not like he cared.

(214 words but like I don't feel like making it longer. Also this was based off a tweet I saw a while back)