Chapter 4

Henry walks to his mates and starts talking to them I cant really make out what there saying so I opened up the door and I hear..

"Is she like you know hot?" The boy with raven black hair said with a creepy grin on his face.
"Disgusting your a freak hockstutter!" Henry screamed at the boy.
"Yea mate that is a bit weird to ask him as it is his cousin" the blonde boy had said while punching 'hockstutters' arm. "Yea Vics right Patrick" The boy in the drivers seat told him.
"Just whatever you 3 do dont creep her out, especially you Hockstetter. C'mon y/n it's alright"

I walk away from the front door and stand next to henry awkwardly. "K so Belch Huggins" he points to the one in the drivers seat.
"Blonde ones Victor Criss. And the most perverted one of all time patrick hockstutter."
"So she is hot" Patrick said eyeing me.
"Fuck off hockstetter" Henry said looking at the boy with disgust. I just put my middle finger up at him. Patrick just ignored what Henry had said and carryd on flirting.
"Why so rude princess" Patrick said with a smile. I blushed a bit at the nickname but I hid it by looking down
"Can we please just go were we are supposed to" I whisper to Henry. Unfortunately Patrick heard.
"Oh so the princess does talk." Hockstutter said.
"C'mon let's just go" I said.