Chapter 8

"So where the fuck are we?" Henry asked Belch.
"The quarry" Belch said while getting our of his car.
"Isnt this where those fucking losers hang out." Henry says.
"Well those 'losers' have good taste, this place is alright" I say while getting out.
"Eh its alright" Victor says.

Pat starts getting out the car and stands next to me then he grabs my lighter and puts his arm up so I cant grab it. I'm not short or anything Patrick is just quite tall, as he is standing at 6' (ik hes not really 6' hes like 5'10 but whatever)
And me at 5'6.
"Awww can the shawwty not grab it" Pat says teasing me.
"Dont fucking test me Hockstutter" I warn him.
"Or what bo-" Patrick starts.
I pull out my switch blade and hold it to his neck.
"Give me the lighter, or things wont be so pretty Hockstetter" I say getting a bit pissed.
Then Patrick started running up to a cliff with a large body of water after it.
I run up to him and so do the rest of the gang, not to help just to watch. He stops when he gets to the edge of the cliff. I catch up to him were now face to face.
"Give me the lighter" I say reaching for it.
"Ok" patrick says while giving it to me.
"Than-" I start but he interrupts me.
"But you've gotta go for a swim with me now.....