Chapter 9

Patrick raps his arms around me and jumps backwards into the water, me going with him.
"WHAT THE FUCK" I scream while falling in Patrick's arms.
We finally hit the water. I tried to swim away but Parrick just grabbed me by the waist and kissed me again!
I swam up till I was finally above water again, I then went to a couple of rocks. Patrick followed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME." I screamed at him.
"What's the problem princess." He said with the biggest smirk on his face, it wasnt even his creepy smirk it was his in proud of what I've done smirk.
"The problem is im absoultly drenched, and your an absolute wanker." I say trying to drench out my Nirvana t-shirt.
Patrick was confused about the insult I just threw at him, as it is a pretty british insult. I could see on his face that he was confused so I just told him what it meant.
"It basically means you jerk yourself off." I say still concentrating on drenching out my clothes.
"You could do it for me?" Pat says.
I just look at him in disgust.
"Pat you fucking pervert." Henry says to him, Vic and Belch walking towards us.

"What the actual fuck am I supposed to do?!" I say getting more pissed off.
"Well we could go for a swim." Victor suggests.
"Yea and your and Patrick clothes can sit on the rock to dry." Belch says.
"You know what fuck it" I say while taking my shoes of that were absoultly drenched.