seven

he sighed before grabbing a blanket and pillow from his bedroom and bringing it downstairs on the couch. he gathered snacks and set them on the table in front of the seating area.

before he sat down, he heard a small knock on the door. confused, beomgyu fixed his hair and opened it.

there stood the last person he wanted to see.

but also the person he craved to see every second of the day.

"yeonjun.." the brunette whispered before clearing his throat. the older smiled lightly at his friend. that's when beomgyu noticed the items he was holding.

a pink monster drink.

and a pair of black converse.

"beomgyu, i just wanna know what i did to make you ignore me for four days." the brunette looked to the side, avoiding eye contact with the older.

"i just need a break."

"a break? from what, our friendship?" yeonjun's voice was cracking as he stepped closer to beomgyu.

"yeonjun, please." beomgyu cleared his throat, stepping back. "i'm tired."

"of me?" the pink-haired boy asked, before walking into the apartment and setting the drink on the table. he tossed the shoes by the end of the couch.

"i bought you a new pair since you lost them." this time, yeonjun was avoiding eye contact.

"were you expecting someone else?" the older motioned toward the snacks and blankets on the couch.

"no, junie- yeonjun, i'm just not.."

"is it because i told you to hurry up at the gas station? was that mean? i didn't mean to be rude, i'm sorry.."

"no, yeonjun, you didn't do anything." the boys made eye contact and yeonjun sighed.

"i'm sorry."

"i told you, you didn't-" beomgyu was cut off.