ten

[ sookai moment ! ]

yeonjun and beomgyu went upstairs to watch a movie while taehyun decided to head to a friend's house.

leaving soobin and kai alone.

"soobi?" the blue-haired boy turned to face his partner, who's eyes glistened in the lamp's light.

"i wanna go swimming."

and that's how the two ended up in the swimming pool of the apartment buildings. surprisingly, no one else was there.

soobin grabbed kai's hand and led them to the edge of the pool.

"wanna jump?" kai's eyes grew wide. but before he could answer, soobin already jumped into the pool, still clutching tightly to the brunette's hand.

they came to the surface, laughing as soon as they made eye contact.

"i wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else, hyuka. i'm so glad i have your free spirit to guide me, and your kind heart to make me a better person."

hueningkai looked like he was about to cry.

"soob, you've brought me more happiness than i thought anyone would be able to bring to another person. you make me kind hearted, and more as the days pass by."

"i love you, kai."

it was quiet for a moment, the only noise being the chirps from the crickets outside. the sky was full of stars and the pool was shining.

soobin could see the glitter in the younger' eyes.

they've never said those three words to one another before.

"i love you so much, soobin." the brunette tackled his boyfriend as they splashed and laughed together.

"i have an idea." soobin spoke up. "go under water for a second, yeah?" kai shrugged and did as he was told.

soobin joined him, but opened his eyes so he could see the boy. he looked like an angel.

the older swam closer before pressing his lips on kai's and cupping his face. the brunette opened his eyes, surprised, and put his arms around soobin.

it felt like a scene in a movie.