Five

Everybody was walking around camp talking and working and just hanging out when all of a sudden a loud explosion happens which makes both Kara and Octavia look up to see what it was. It looked like a shooting star but it was a pod from the Ark.

"Check it out." A Delinquint had said looking up also.

"Bellamy, get out here." Kara points up towards the sky when Bellamy finally gets out there.

"There." Kara pointed out to him.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." Someone yells out clearly excited about this, all Kara could wonder was who they were sending down and how many it was going to be.

"Yeah!" The delinquents screamed in excitement.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." The girl next to Kara says and this makes Kara just roll her eyes and scoff.

"Seriously? That's what your worried about? Shampoo? We are at war and you are worried about shampoo?" Kara asks in disbelief as she was clearly annoyed, "I mean are naturally dumb?" Kara asked her in annoyance, she couldn't believe that was the first that came to this girls mind.

"If it cleared the ridge than it's probably near the lake."

"We should get moving. Everyone's ready." Kara said as she turned to Bellamy.

"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark it isn't safe. We'll head out at first light, pass the word." Bellamy tells them which makes Kara scoff in disbelief.

"Everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first? Bell, we should go now." Kara tells him and Octavia nods in agreement.

"I said we wait till sunrise." Bellamy tells them and walks away but Kara knows better.

"You stay here, I'm going to go after Bellamy, I know he's not going to stay here til morning." Kara tells Octavia as she nods before Kara walks off to go and get Bellamy and she finally catches up to Bellamy.

"Bellamy! What are you doing?" She calls out to him as he stops and turns to her.

"Go back to camp. It isn't safe." He demanded, this made Kara roll her eyes.

"You lied to everyone. You lied to me. You just want whatever's in that pod." Kara accused Bellamy knowing what he was planning on doing once he got to the pod.

"Just go home!" He yells shoving her as she looks at him like he's crazy,

"You always want to play big brother, huh? Well, guess what? Jokes on me and O. You're just a selfish dick." Kara tells him as she was clearly pissed off at him.

"I did this for you two! To protect you guys. If the Ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do...I'm dead." He explains to her which makes her confused.

"What did you do?" She asks him just wanting him to tell her the truth for once.

"I shot him. I shot Jaha." Kara's eyes widened as what he just said.

"What?" She questioned.

"I found out they were sending you and O to Earth. I couldn't let you guys go alone. Someone came to me with a deal. Do this, kill him, and they'd get me on the dropship. And I did it." Bellamy explained to her.

"You killed the chancellor?" Kara asks him, she knew he was capable of doing a lot of things but she didn't think that he was capable of something like this.

"He floated our mother. He locked you and O up. He deserved it." Bellamy said as Kara glared at him, she couldn't believe what she was hearing from him right now. Kara couldn't believe how much he had changed in the last year from the sweet big brother that used to give her and Octavia piggy back rides around their place and

"We didn't ask you to do that." Kara tells him pissed, she didn't ask him to do that and now she knows why he was acting so weird when they first landed and why he has done everything he's done leading up to today.

"You're right. I made the choice. This is on me. Whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it." He tells her and she just shakes her head. Kara couldn't believe how messed up their lives have gotten since they got here. All she could think about was how simple life was back on the Ark before her and Octavia got caught and had gotten arrested.

"I didn't ask for any of this." Kara tells him and walks off and as she was making her way back to camp she trips and falls down a hill and hits her head on a rock. She wakes up a little while later, only to see a grounder standing above her then she passes back out and the grounder picks her up.

Hey guys here's a new chapter I hope you guys like it. Does anyone know of any good Jane The Virgin stories? I can't really find any there's only I few that I've seen and they all are only a few chapters and I want a good long a JTV story.