Two

They were running through the woods trying to get back to camp before whoever speared Jasper came after them.

"Clarke! Come on." Kara heard Finn yell but she couldn't really tell, she wasn't running as fast because of her leg being hurt. Then all of a sudden Monty falls and they all stop waiting for him to get up.

"Monty. Come on!" Octavia yells trying to help Monty up but he wouldn't budge. He was just starring at what was on the ground.

"We got to go!" Kara told him trying to hurry them up so they could get back to camp but then Kara looked at the ground where he was staring at and her eyes widened, there were bones on the ground.

"Who are they?" Finn asked then Clarke had asked "What are they?"

"We are so screwed." Kara said looking at the skull in Clarke's hands. Then they heard heard a scream that sounded like Jasper.

"Jasper. He's alive." Clarke said while taking off running.

"Clarke! Wait! Wait! Wait. Stay out of the trees." Finn told Clarke while grabbing her arm which was holding her back. "He was right there." Finn had said confused on to where Jasper had went.

"No. Where is he?" Clarke had asked confused on to where he had went.

"They took him." Clarke had said looking around.

—————————

"Wells! Let him go!" Clarke had said to Wells as soon as we got back to camp. He had a knife to Murphy's throat.

"Enough, Murphy." Bellamy had to Murphy who tried to go after Wells again.

"Octavia. Kara. Are you guys all right?" He asked his sister and Kara just nodded her head while Octavia had answered with a 'Yeah.'

"Where's the food?" Bellamy had asked the whole group who had just arrived back from the trip.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn had told him while sitting down on a rock near him trying to catch his breath.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asked the group clearly anger.

"We were attacked." Kara answered Bellamy while looking up to him.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asked before anyone else could.

"Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn had told everyone around them.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke said to all the delinquents.

"Yeah, the bad news is the Grounders will." Finn added onto what Clarke was saying.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asked Clarke noticing that they were missing Jasper.

"Jasper was hit. They took him. Where is your wristband?" Clarke asked Wells, taking his arm to look at his wrist.

"Ask him." Wells said as he pointed towards Bellamy.

"How many?" Clarke asked Bellamy angrily.

Murphy answers instead by saying, "Twenty-four and counting." And that didn't make Clarke very happy.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" Clarke had said yelling at all the delinquents but then Bellamy had stepped up to talk.