Seven

"This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station. Come in Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station. Please come in. please, please. Can anybody hear me?" Raven had been still trying to get in touch with the Ark and she was not successful.

"Are you sure you have the right frequency?" A girl named Monroe asked Raven which did not make Raven happy.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Raven had snapped back as Clarke had went to comfort her.

"Raven? You can do this. Okay?" Raven nods as she continues to try and contact the station. Clarke walks over to Finn and grimaces as she tends to his wound. Finn is lying on a makeshift bed, and appears to be very pale.

"Calling Ark Station. Ark station. Please come in. I'm on the ground with the hundred." She looks over to Finn with sad eyes, "We need you."

"This is a restricted station. Who is this? Please identify yourself." A voice responded.

"This is Raven Reyes. I- I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin. Doctor Abby Griffin. Now." Raven demands hoping that they could get Abby pretty fast.

"Hang on Raven, we're trying to boost your signal. Get her off the Ark-wide channel. This room only. Copy?" The guy said over the com.

"Raven? Are you there?" Abby said but there was a lot of static that was heard.

"Mom? Mom, it's me." Clarke said as she had walked over to the radio.

".. Clarke?" Abby asked over the radio.

"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a Grounder."

"Clarke. This is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Jaha asked the young blonde.

"Yes, the Earth is survivable. We're not alone. Mom, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest." Clarke says as looks over to Finn.

"Okay, can you patch me through to medical?" Abby asks Jackson who nods.

"Course."

"Clarke. Is my son with you?" Jaha asks and this makes Clarke look up sadly and pause, before speaking into the radio.

"I'm so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead." She tells Jaha.

"I'm going to talk you through it, step by step." The shelter begins to creak and wind is heard

"Clarke... just... find" The radio started to go out.

"What! Raven what's wrong." Clarke asks Raven as the radio keeps on going out.

"It's not the radio, it's the storm." Octavia and Kara walk inside, carrying two canisters. Clarke takes one and turns towards the twins.

"Great." She smells one of the canisters, "Ugh. Monty's moonshine?"

"Pretty sure no germ could survive it." The storm grows and gets louder outside. Clarke, Octavia, and Kara all look towards the door.

"Storm's getting worse. Monroe, close the doors."

"But we still have people out there." Monroe argues as Kara nods.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy." Kara told Clarke.

"It's okay, they'll find somewhere to ride it out." Raven makes noise to get Clarke's attention then holds out a needle.

"One stitching needle." Raven says handing Clarke a needle.

"Great, I still need something to close the wound." Clarke had told us grabbing the needle.

"There's so wire on the second level. I used it for the tents." Kara told Clarke before walking towards the ladder.