Chapter 1

Talia's Point Of View

"Talia! Wake up!" I heard my brother, Joseph, yell. I open my eyes, looking around my cold room. It feels nice in here. I don't wanna get up. Maybe if I just stay in bed and act like I didn't here Joseph I could go to sleep. I close my eyes and turn over, pulling my purple comforter over my face and yawning.

All of a sudden I feel my cover being pulled off of me and arms picking me up bridal style. I open my eyes to see both Joseph and Elijah standing there, I'm in Elijah's arms. He bends over and sets me on the floor. "Wake up Tali." Elijah sighed. I turn over, facing my bed and go back to sleep, the floor is cold but oh well.

"Tali! Get up." Joseph said again, yanking me up by my wrist and shaking me.

"Fine I'm up dummy!" I yell.

"Okay, good, Breakfast is ready and your senior year is here." Joseph smiled. I yawn again and look back to my bed, sitting down.

"Get out so I can get dressed." I groan. They nod, leaving.

"Haha, suckers." I whisper, laying back down on my bed. My cover is on the other side of the room but I don't care.

"Tali!" Thomas yelled. "Get upppp." I felt him sit down beside me on my bed and then he pushed me off. "Tali, up." Thomas said. "If I have to get up you do to."

Did he literally just push me off my bed?! Idiot. Owwwieeeee my elbow and my side hurts.. and I hit my ankle on something. It hurtssss.

I stand up, walk over to my brother and punch his shoulder. "Ow, you wouldn't get up!" Thomas yelled.

"Dummy! Get out." I say. Thomas didn't move a muscle, he just stared at me. "Get out so I can change."

He smiled, walked over to me, and then all of a sudden there is water all over me. He is holding a bottle of water over my head. Now empty. He did not just do that.

"Extra precautions!" He yelled, throwing the bottle at me and running out my room.

"That ugly dummyyy!" I yelled.

I grab my towel and the clothes I set out for myself last night and go to the bathroom. I got in the shower and wuiclly washed up. It is much warmer then the mini shower Thomas decided to surprise me with. Imma get him back to. For the water and pushing me off of my bed my side, my ankle, and my elbow still hurts.

I quickly got dressed in the blue high waisted jeans, yellow and white striped shirt, and my black and white vans. Putting my blonde, almost brown hair down and styling it nice I washed my face and looked at myself one last time. I have green eyes, and so do all of my brothers we all look very similar. I quickly brushed my teeth and put deodorant on and walked out.

"We have to go to work so you guys do good at school." I heard Joseph say.

"Bye!" Elijah waved.

"Bye." Thomas and I said in unison. I sat down beside Thomas on the stool and hit him in the back of the head.  "Ow." Thomas yelled.

"Yea. That's what happens when you push me off my bed and splash water in my face. I swear your so stupid." I sigh, eating a bite of the toast.

"I guess that's why I failed." Thomas said jokingly.

"No you failed because you were never there." I smiled. We quickly ate and then I ran upstairs and grabbed my purple book bag.

"First day." He smiled.

"Yay!" I said sarcastically as I got in the passenger seat to his grey pathfinder.

Our parents got in a really bad car accident and died. We don't talk about it much but Joseph and Elijah take care of us. Joseph is a assistant and Elijah is a mechanic in training, kinda. Joseph is 21 years old, Elijah is 20, Thomas is 19, and I am 17 almost 18. Mom was a lawyer and dad was a doctor, both very successful and they left a little bit of money behind.

"We are both seniors." Thomas said in a sarcastic happy voice. He isn't to happy he had to retake his senior year.

"We have the same Homeroom because of our names!" I smile.

"Yay." Thomas sighed.

Thomas isn't really a good kid, he used to hang around with Octavious  and he got in a lot of trouble and they both almost went to jail.

We got to school and hoped out. Thomas doesn't really have many friends because they either dropped out of graduated last year, he is stuck with me.

We walked to our homeroom and sat down beside each other. I heard girls talking about how cute my brother is and I wanted to throw up in my mouth. Mr Smith, an older guy, started passing out our schedules and then got to us. He handed the person beside us schedules and then stopped at us. "You two better not make any trouble." He said, putting the schedules on our desks.

"That was rude." I whispered to Thomas as he walked away.

"Yea, he didn't like Joseph, Elijah, or me when he had us. He got so unlucky." Thomas laughed.

"OH EM GEE, girl we got two classes together!" A girl squealed. Ugh.

I took Thomas' paper and looked through it. We have 1 class together, 1st block. History. "Great a class with my little sister." He sighed.

"Hey!" I say, punching him in the shoulder. He friend at me.

The bell ring after a few minutes and everyone got up and walked out. We walked to class together and he got the chair next to the window so I just sat beside him. Girls and guys came in and saw that they either didn't have a friend in this class or did, their reactions were different depending on who and what the answer was.

Then A familiar guy walks in and slowly sits right next to me. Thomas doesnt realize because he is scrolling through his phone but...

Octavious Solice is sitting right next to me.