Chapter 2

Talia's Point Of View

"Thomas."  I whisper. Thomas was staring at his phone but turned and saw Octavious. I turned to the guy and he looked at Thomas. They both nodded their heads and then went back to their phones. I sighed and grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I got a text from my friends group chat.

Isabelle💖: Good morning guys! It's our senior year so let's kick some ass.

TayTay💕: We all baddies.

Tali💜: I love you guys.

Olivia💙: Send your schedules loves.

We all took a picture of our schedules and sent them to the group chat and thankfully we all have lunch together. Taylen and I have 2nd, 4th and 5th block together, Isabelle is in my 3rd block, and Olivia and I don't have any classes together. I don't know who is in my 6th block but I hope I am not alone.

Isabelle is this very cute blonde headed blue eyed skinny 5'5 girl. She is so sweet but deadly if you are on her bad side. Isa and I met in our freshmen year and we've been friends ever since.

Taylen is a true bad bish. You wanna know who he reminds me of? Sirthestar from tiktok. Just a queen. He can be loud and obnoxious for you and he is so gorgeous. He has waves and is 5'9 and that bitch got booty. He is so sweet thooo. We go back to 6th grade.

And Olivia. Sweet Liv. She is so gorgeous. She has brunette hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes, she is 5'4, and she is a thick queen.

I have blindfish brownish hair with green eyes and I am 5'3. I have a little bit of a tummy but I would say I have a beautiful hourglass figure.

I love my friends.

"Okay guys, listen up. I'm going to call roll and then I'll give you guys an assignment." Our teacher, Mr. Jenkins smiled.

I gathered my courage to say 'present' as he goes through the list of students.

"Thomas Hill."

"Here." Thomas sighed.

"Talia Hill?"

"Present." I smiled, looking back down at my phone. Nailed it! He soon finished with the names of our classmates and then started handing out papers.

"These need to be filled out by your parents an returned to the school." Mr. Jenkins smiled as he gave out the thick yellow envelopes. He is kinda young, maybe in his twenties. I heard he is knew to the school. He has a light stubble with waves and he is around 6ft-ish.

I grabbed the envelope and stuck it in my purple book bag. Turning to look at Thomas. He gave me a small smile and then turned back to his phone. After a long and boring first block second block comes around. I get to see Taylen. Octavious walks behind me. Dang, 2 classes in a row?

Our next teacher is an older graying lady named Mrs.Declan. She sat at her desk eating graham crackers the whole time, she said she'd get into teaching tomorrow. The class groaned but they didn't complain much because she said, and I quote. "Get on your phones, I don't care what you do today. Don't disturb me unless it's important, cya tomorrow."

Octavious sat beside me again, Taylen on the other side of me. I talked to Tay the whole time.

"I'm so sorry we didn't get to hang out. I was busy." I sighed.

"It's been about a year, I get it." Taylen smiled. I nodded and after a few more minutes of silence, the end of class came and time for us to go to lunch. Octavious and Thomas had lunch with us, they sat together. I just hope what happened last year won't happen again.

Please Thomas be good this year.

"What's wrong Tal?" Isa asked.

"I'm fine, thanks." I smile at them, turning back around to my friends and taking a bite of the disgusting cheese pizza. I thought that I'd give it a chance but nope. Cheese pizza is still disgusting and even worse now because it's school food. School food is always bad.

After a not so eventful lunch Tay and I went to our 4th block. At lunch they mostly talked about boys, how hot my brother gets each year, what they did this summer, and things we should do together. I wasn't really to involved with the conversation because I was on my phone, texting Joseph and asking him why he texted me that he would be home late.

"Tal? What's wrong? You weren't really there at lunch?" Taylen asked.

"I'm fine, Joseph just told me he wasn't coming home till late tonight." I smiled up at him.

"Ooh man got him a sneaky link?" Taylen laughed. It made me laugh. Actually probably, or maybe a new boyfriend. Joseph broke up with his last boyfriend when everything with my parents happened and he hasn't really had one since their accident.

"Here it is, room number 1036, Mrs.Austin's class. We walk in and sit together. Of course, Octavious has to walk in and be in this class as well. Great.

"Everyone take a seat and I'll call roll." She smiled. She is a younger lady, maybe in her mid thirties. She called roll and I said here when it was my time. We mostly sat on our phones again after she gave us a short explanation of herself.

During 5th block there was another surprise, Octavious, sitting beside me again. Greaaaat.

"I think you have a stalker or something cause, come on!" Tay said. "He fine but damn, he just in all your classes?"

"I don't know, and just because he is in all my classes doesn't mean he is a stalker, like, at all!" I whisper to Tay.

"Finneee girl." Tay said, turning to face the front of the class.

"Taylen, you got a problem with me?" Octavious asked, he didn't have any type of expression on his face.

"Who said that?" Taylen asked. "I don't have no problem."

"Good." He turned to look at me, "how you doin?" He asked.

This guy made my brother worse last year. "Fine." I sighed, turning away from him and facing Taylen. Octavious scoffed but I could tell he was still smiling. I heard him mumble something under his breath but didn't care to much about asking him about it.