Chapter 6

Talia's Point Of View

"We can work on this later today. Cant we?" Octavious asked.

"Nope, I've got plans." I smile "We can do it here at school and work on it tomorrow too."

"You have plans?!" He asked sounding surprised.

"Yes." I say, thinking of Jamari. I felt my cheeks start to burn.

The bell rung so I packed up my things, headed to next block. I walked to my second block alone, Taylen isn't here today.

The 2nd and 3rd block were both boring and not very much happened. At lunch it was quiet because Taylen normally started conversations. Isabelle talked about prom, even though it is at the end of the year. She said she is going to wear a sea foam green colored dress because she loves it and Olivia said she'd wear orange. "If I go then I may do a lavender purple." I tell them.

"What do you mean if? This is our Senior Prom. We have to be gorgeous and walk in there like baddies." Isabelle said happily.

"I mean, I don't know if I'm going I have almost a year before it anyways so what's the big deal of worrying now?" I asked.

"Because it's senior prom." Isabelle stressed.

"Well that's cool I guess but.." Olivia stopped Isabelle in the middle of her sentence by grabbing her arm.

"And it looks like she has a possible prom date." Olivia smiled. I turned around to see Jamari looking my way. He smiled and looked away. He is so freakin cute

"That's Jamari." I smile.

"And she knows him." Isabelle giggled.

"Stay out of my personal stuff." I blush. My face feeling hot.

"She really likes him look at that blushhhh." Isabelle squealed.

"Shut up the whole lunchroom can hear you." I whisper yell.

I feel my phone buzz, I pick it up and see that it's Jamari.

Jamari: Come on, let's go to class early.

Me: Okay.

I stand up and put my tray in the trash, waiting for Jamari to come and then we both left. "Hey, how was your first part of school?" He asked.

"Good how about yours?" I ask.

"It was boring but I guess it was good." He said. "4th and 5th block are fun though." He smiled.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Yes." He answered.

We walked down the halls. Talking and laughing. "New guy!" I heard Octavious say from behind us. Jamari and I both turned around.

"And you are?" Jamari asked.

"I'm Octavious." He smiled a cocky smile.

"My names Jamari." He said.

"Jamari come on." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the classroom. I sit beside him instead of in my regular seat. Octavious walked in behind us and sat in his normal seat.

After both of our classes the bell rang and everyone gathered their things up to leave. I looked up at Jamari. "Could you take me home, Thomas has a job now?" I tell him and he nods, putting his bag over his shoulder and walking behind me. I heard Octavious scoff as he walked past us. What is up with that guy?

Jamari led us to his car and I got in the passenger side. He turned on some older music and took me home. "I'll pick you up at 7." He said and I nod, getting out of his Jeep and walking inside.

"Hey." Joseph said as I walk in.

"Hey bubba." I say, walking up the stairs and into my room. I decided to leave what I'm wearing on and I sit my bag down and walk back down the stairs and sitting beside Joseph. I hug him. "Could I go somewhere at 7.. pleaseeee." I asked.

"I'll talk to Elijah if I think you should go." He smiled. "With who?"

"Jamari." I tell him and his smile grew.

"Okay, I'll ask Elijah, what are you guys going to do?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." I answer. "He won't tell me, a surprise."

"Okay, Eli should get home in a few minutes." Joseph said. "I'll talk to him."

I'm not to worried about Elijah saying yes because he is pretty nice and understanding. My brothers are pretty chill. They know I'm not going to do anything stupid.

After about an hour Eli came home and sat on the couch. Joseph and I are watching YouTube on the tv.

"Hey, Elijah, could I go somewhere tonight?" I asked hugging him.

"With who?" He asks.

"Jamari." I say, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"I'm going to have to talk to him before you guys leave. What time will you be back?" He asked.

"I don't know." I tell him.

"Okay, imma talk to him before you guys leave tho." Elijah said, turning his attention to the tv. I hugged him again and started watching tv again.

Before I knew it, it is 7 o'clock and I hear a knock on the door. "7 o'clock on the dot." I say, standing up and opening the door. Jamari is standing in grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt with some red and black Jordan's on.

"Hey." He smiled, giving me a hug. He followed me inside, closing the door behind him. Elijah motioned for us to sit at the counter so we did.

"Listen." Elijah started off, looking at both of us. "No baby making, no drugs, no alcohol, no dirty thoughts, keep your hands above the waist and below the tatas, no booty grabbing, and what ever you do to her I do to you, think wisely before you do something buddy." Elijah said, changing his serious expression to a smile, "and most of all have fun, be home before 11 o'clock and I'll be satisfied. You better not hurt her."

"I gotcha." Jamari smiled at Elijah.

"Good, we got each other." Elijah smiled, he walked over to the couch and sat down beside Joseph. I looked at Jamari and we both started laughing.

"Bye." I say, running out the door with my phone. As we walk to his Jeep I look up at him and say, "He called my boobs tatas." I whispered and that made me laugh anymore.