Chapter Two

"I say we run out of the cell, IF they open it and make it seem like were scared of them-"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Keith asked tiredly to Arnoux cutting him off. "How to prank them duh!" He said with a small laugh. "That seems stupid to do, we don't know them that well to play pranks on them," Zane reasoned with him.

"So? We play pranks all the time with the blade and we don't even know half the team!" Arnoux screamed making Keith snort. Zane just rolled his eyes, being annoyed from Arnoux. Sure he cared and loved Arnoux like his own brother but sometimes he could be a lot to handle.

A few moments after, the paladins and Allura walked in. Being followed by another altean. "Who's that?" Zane said pointing at the altean behind Allura. "Oh, hes-"

"Coran Hieronymus Wimbleton Smythe!" The altean, known has Coran said. "Thats...That's a long name..." Arnoux pointed out. "Anyways...We have decided to agree on the alliance," Allura said looking at the galras, more specifically Zane.

Zane smiled, while Arnoux and Keith looked surprised and confused. "Wow here I thought you were going to say no because our race destoryes your home and-"

"Arnoux." Zane yelled cutting Arnoux off before he said something to make Allura change her mind. "I see were your coming from..but the more I think about it I can't really take my anger on the whole race....Zarkon was the one who destroyed my planet not the whole garla race," She said giving them a soft smile.

"Wow that's mature as fuck," Keith said running the moment. (what moment??) "Well since were not sure if we can trust you guys entirely, how about you call your boss?" Shiro said opening the cell. Keith and Zane walked out normally while Arnoux sprinted out the door falling straight to his face.

Shiro led them to the main course so they could call Kolivan.

Meanwhile,

"I say we follow them," Lance told Pidge crossing his arms. "Why?" She asked confused. "Aren't you curios about this?? We should follow them and try to find out more about them since I'm sure they won't answer any of our questions!" Lance said overeating.

Pidge wasn't really convinced with that answer but was curios on how this scenario would turn out so she agreed.

They were now hiding behind the door from the main course observing Shiro and the 3 boys. "Alright so just call your boss and explain the situation," Shiro explained. Zane was the one who pressed the buttons and started the call. Surprisingly, Kolivan answered rather quick then he usually does.

"Where the quiznack have the three of you been??! Don't tell me you were messing around that base like last time!!" Kolivan yelled worried. "Good to see you too...." Arnoux said with a smile hiding away his fear. Kolivan soon noticed the black paladin standing behind the 3 galras.

"You must be the black paladin," Kolivan said observing Shiro. "Uh, umm yes I am. The names Shiro Takashi," He said. "So what I'm guessing is you bumped into voltron after all, did you manage to form an alliance?"

"Yeah, we did!" Zane said proudly.

"There's nothing going on, just some galra talking to the other galras about the alliance." Pidge whispered groaning bored. "Le'ts leave,"

"In a bit," Lance whispered trying to see them.

Eventually, Lance and Pidge left since Arnoux, Zane and Keith were just talking about the alliance.

About an hour later Shiro called everyone to the main room. When everyone was there he announced that Arnoux, Keith and Zane would be staying with them for a week. And would be sharing rooms with paladins. "Arnoux you would be staying the yellow paladin also known has Hunk," Shiro said signaling to Hunk who raised his hand.

"Zane you will be staying Pidge, the green paladin." Pidge raised her hand. "And Keith I guess you can stay with Lance, the blue paladin."

"WHAT?!" Lance yelled surprised. "Is there a problem Lance?" Shiro asked. Keith looked at Lance confused for some reason when Lance saw him he didn't know what to say. "Alright fine," He complained.

Pidge, Hunk and Lance guided the blades to their room. When Lance and Keith arrived at Lance's room, Lance just told him he could put a sleeping bag on the floor for him. Keith nodded to this. "So here ya go," Lance said a bit of annoyance in his voice. Keith noticed this and decided to ask about it.

"Am I annoying you?" He asked Lance. Lace looked at Keith surprised. "WHaT?!? No, no it's just I like having my own room...and I find it annoying when I have to share with someone..." He explained to Keith.

Keith didn't say anything and left the room. He decided to go look for Arnoux and Zane to just talk for a bit before he went to sleep. After walking around the castle for 5 minutes he found Zane sneaking out of a room. "What are you doing?" Keith asked him.

"I don't know if you noticed this, but that girl is crazy!! She's freaking me out!!" Zane whispered yelled. Keith crossed his arms "And why is that?" Zane grabbed Keiths shoulders and looked him straight into his eyes "She's asking me if I want to volunteer to be tested on experiments."

"All in hail to leave this ship raise your hand," Keith joked raising his hand. Zane also did and chuckled a bit. "Anywways why are you out here?"

"My new roommate is kids being a crybaby so why not give the baby some space," Keith shrugged. Zane let out a soft chuckle "Well it's pretty late, we should get some rest...Goodnight Keith," Zane said walking away "Goodnight Zane," Keith said walking to 'his' room.