Chapter 4

(I'm honestly horrible with these fight scenes so like bare with me) 

"Well were dead," Arnoux said with a bright smile currently on his way inside the base. He was in the blue paladin's lion. "Really?" Lance said. "Yes, you see Lance, my group and I were threatened many times to change our groups but never did since they never found anyone who could deal with our personalities. So when I say were dead, were dead." Arnoux's voice sounded like he wanted to cry out of laughter and just generally cry. 

"Soooo what's the plan again?" Arnoux asked Lance. "Did..did you seriously forget?" 

"IT"S OUT OF NERVS!" Arnoux yelled, at that moment Pidge had went online "Hey Lance, don't forget to follow the plan," They reminded Lance. "I- Why are you telling me this? He literlly forgot the plan!" 

"I'm sorrryyyyy," Arnoux cried out. "Don't worry Arnoux, follow my lead and hopefully Zane won't kill us," Keith said behind Pidge. "Where the hell did you come from??" Lance yelled. 

"Guys, hurry up," Hunk said getting online. "Arnoux, Keith don't mess this up. So can you two paladins please keep them away from each other?" Zane asked in a sweet voice. "Paladins, were there," Shiro announced to everyone.  

"So, let me get this straight I mean let me bi run this, we go in there try not get seen, if you do just fight whoever sees you and try to free the prisoners??" Arnoux rambled. 

"...yes?" Lance said unsure. He did remember the plan, but Arnoux was making him question if he did. 

"Alright Keith, let's get this over with. Were turning off the security alert, and then tell everyone they can enter," Pidge explained to Keith who just nodded. They carefully walked to the security room, making sure not to get seen. When they got there, Keith opened the door with his hand, and they both entered carefully. 

"Strange no one's in here," Keith muttered. "Okay, and done," Pidge said. "Was it easy, or were you just fast?" Keith asked her. "Both," She shrugged, then told everyone else they could go in. 

"Well then, that's our cue," Lance said smiling at Arnoux. They got out of the blue lion and started running to the prison cells. On their way there, Arnoux  lost sight of Lance because he had spotted Zane. Oh sweet lord, help these idiots. 

"Zane?" 

"Oh my fucking- Arnoux the hell? You should be with Lance!" Zane scolded out. "Yeah, ok don't worry, I'll go to him...soon." 

"Just go," Zane said tiredly. This was the first mission they had with voltron so they could not mess up. 

Arnoux eventually found the prison cells. Totally not after like 5 minutes of wondering around. "Hey there fellas, ready to be free~" Arnoux said in his 'charming voice'. The prisoners looked at him confused. Surprised, scared and mostly just confused. He had his mask on, but they could see his tail. That wasn't good right?

"Ok, let's get out of- Where are you? Keith!" Pidge yelled Keith's name for a good 2 minutes and then quickly gave up. They hadn't had the time to put Keith, Zane's, and Arnoux's contact in, so she couldn't really contact him. 

Keith went to the prison cells. Why? To find Arnoux. 

Missions were often boring with him, and he was right. This mission was boring. Sure they're saving people, but if he's going to help save the universe, at least let him have fun. One thing Keith didn't know though, was that he would bump into Zane and Hunk. 

"Keith?" 

"Shouldn't you be with Pidge?" Hunk had pointed out. "I- I got lost, yup that little gremlin ran soo fast I couldn't keep up with her," Keith lied. "But you're really fast too, heck I can't even beat you in a race!" Zane mentioned. "Wait...Keith don't tell me-" 

Keith ran. He ran away from Zane and went to the prison cells. 

"Can't we have a normal mission for once," Zane said as he saw Keith run away. "Shouldn't you go after him, we already finished our part soo..." Zane grabbed Hunks arm and started running. 
"Wait why am I coming??" 

"I need another supervisor for those two dorks," Zane said calmly yet soo serious. 

"Pidge, Lance, Hunk are you all done?" Shiro asked them through the coms. "I lost Keith," Pidge deadass said. "Zane and I are currently looking for Keith," Hunk said panting since he was still running... well being dragged to be precise. "I lost Arnoux, found him later trying to carry out 5 kids to the pods," Lance sounded completely over this mission. 

Shiro instructed everyone to find Keith and then leave quickly as possible. 

"Are we too heavy?" One of the kids on Arnoux's back asked him. "Nope, I got this," He said trying to run in a straight line. 'This is the last group I can do this..' Arnoux thought to himself.  

"Hey Arnoux need any help?" 

Arnoux turned around and saw Keith leaning against a wall. "Where's Lance?" Keith asked looking around. "He's on the other side with the rest of the pods, and yes I need help. We need to get to the pods before zarkons soldiers beat us to it," 

Keith grabbed 3 kids out of Arnoux's back, "Well then let's get going," Even though Arnoux couldn't see, he could tell Keith was giving him a warm smile. 

Something he had learnt from Keith over the years was that, he barely smiled around anyone but when he was with him and Zane he couldn't stop smiling. That made Arnoux feel accomplished, something he promised his father he would do. 

"That should be everyone," Arnoux said when he launched out the last pod. "Did you check the whole ship?" Keith asked. "Yeah, I'm sure we got everyone," 

"Thank the stars we managed to finish this mission without failing," Keith said leaning down all the way to the ground. Arnoux following his actions. "That was tiring," 

"Finally found you two," the blue paladin said before kneeling down. "Why the hell are you two dead on the ground? We need to get out of here, wait how come any guards haven't gotten you two yet?" Lance asked them. "Easy, Arnoux here screams at them," 

"I doubt that works, what does he even scream?" 

Arnoux and Keith both  nervously chuckled. 

Flashback~

"Hey you two ladies shouldn't be here," One of the guards said pointing at Arnoux. "Ladies? Ladies?! yOU MOTHERFUCKING-" Keith grabbed Arnoux pulling him aside. "It isn't nice assuming genders MISS," Keith said in a disappointment voice. "I'm a guy- Wait.. But only females have tails- Oh." 

"You just made me feel bad about myself," Arnoux said fake crying. "Wait no, I'm sorry- I just was being sarcastic since you both were tippy toing so-" 

"Don't say another word, common Ar," Keith said hiding Arnoux and walking away. 

End~

"Female galras are the only ones that have tails?" Lance asked. "Not all females, it's genetic but yes only females can get those genes," 

"But some boys can have them too, only if they're trans though-" Arnoux said proud of himself. "Well we should get going," Keith said getting up. "Yeah, follow me," Lance said walking away with both Arnoux and Keith following.