Chapter 6

*This Chapter will mostly say in detail Arnoux's, Keith's and Zane's memories since I love them so much and I want to share as much as I can about them*

A boy around the age of 12 was sitting down on a chair outside of what looked like a classroom. You could hear voices that were arguing about something. Zane hated when his parent's argued with his teachers, but there was never something he could do. That's when another boy came and sat down next to him grumpy. Zane recognized this boy, he was the boy who's parent's had died during a mission about a few months ago. Arnoux was his name. Zane looked a him confused. "What did you do to get in trouble?" Zane asked him. Arnoux looked at him barely noticing Zane. "Nothing, I did absolutely nothing!" Arnoux lied. "Then why are you sitting here?" Arnoux's ears went up, "I-. Why are you here? Kids only sit here when their parent's are talking to the principal," Arnoux shot back.

Zane looked up "How about this, I tell you why, and then you tell me why you're here," He suggested, Arnoux agreed. "My parent's constantly fight with the principal or discuss about my grades. Their obsessed with perfection, so there's really nothing I can do except sit down here and hear all those complaints about when I get a bad grade."

"Well that's stupid," Arnoux pouted. "How so?"

"Why do they want you to be perfect? It's one bad grade, it won't affect you that much. Besides no one's perfect," Zane looked at him surprised. If his parents saw him talking to an orphan they would be mad. But...Arnoux said something that hardly anyone has told him 'There's no need to be perfect.'

"Thanks. Well what about you? Why are you here?" Zane asked him smiling. Arnoux blushed, "I- It's embarrassing..."

"How embarrassing could it be?"

"I ran away crying because I peed my pants in front of the class, so my teacher said to go to the principals office to call my caretaker." Arnoux blurred out. Zane burst out laughing. "Were 12! Aren't we a bit too old to pee our pants in class!" He practically yelled in between his laughs.

The memory faded, and Zane opened his eyes. Arnoux glared at Zane "Out of all our memories together, you choose the one where I confessed I peed in front of the class?!" Arnoux's face was red, Keith began laughing. "I knew it! I knew it!" He kept yelling.

"What? It's my favorite memory," Zane smiled at Arnoux. "That did seem like a nice memory," Allura said smiling sweetly at Zane.

"Who's next?" Coran asked waving the headband. "I'l go!!" Arnoux practically yelled. He put on the headband and glared at Zane. "You're soo dead after this," 

There were about 3 figures standing near an edge. "When were 18, are we seriously joining the war?" one of them asked. It was Keith "All we do is fight, it's not really getting us anywhere is it?" He continued. Arnoux faced Keith, "Then will be the first! We will have all the fun we can possibly have! Post funny videos of our missions online, do dares, joke around-" 

"If we do that, I'm pretty sure Kolivan would band us from the blades," Zane cut off Arnoux. "Not if we complete our missions. Beside how would he know?" Keith and Arnoux both smirked and looked  at Zane. "Come on Zane, don't be a party pooper. Arnoux here is offering fun here, let's take it." 

Zane sighted "Fine, but only because someone has to keep an eye on both of you. Come on, we need to get back inside and study. Or we might not be able to even fight in the war we would be stuck as cleaning duty," Zane said walking away. Both Arnoux and Keith following him shortly. 

Arnoux took off the headband. "And that's why we need to study kids," He joked. "You said posy videos online? You guys actually have a space version out here?" Pidge asked him. "Yeah, we post them on something called Wutube," He answered her. Pidge eyes lit up, she tried to get up and run away but Coran stopped her. "We still need one more person Number 4," 

Pidge grunted but sat down anyways. Arnoux passed the headband to Keith. "Thanks, here goes nothing." Keith mumbled the last part. 

Three young boys were at the mall, two of them wearing masks while one of them had their hoodie on but without the mask. "Are we even supposed to be here?" Zane asked. Arnoux and Keith shook their head. "No, but what could a bit of space mall fun do? There's no harm in looking around," Keith began to walk around. Arnoux followed Keith. 

Zane stood still for a while before giving up and following them. "What are we even going to do?" Zane asked again worrying about his two idiot friends. "Nothing dude just walk-" Arnoux stopped talking and walking. He looked up at as store that had the word 'Earth' in it's tittle. 

"Earth?" He mumbled. "I don't think we've heard about this planet before," Zane commented. "It looks cool, let's go in," Keith suggested already walking inside. "What's that animal?" Keith asked the worker there. "Ahh yes this here is very mysterious alien," The owner kept rambleing about the 'mysterious animal' while Keith just looked at him confused. 

That's when Varak came. He had recognized the blades armor and stared chasing the 3 of them. "I told you this was a bad idea!" Zane yelled. "SHut up! We don't have time for your lectures!" Keith yelled back. 

The memory faded. The paladins looked confused at the 3 blades. "Is Earth really the most behind planet there is," Pidge said sighting in disappointment.