First race

It's been a few weeks since you moved to Europe and meet your team Officially. You are now in manioc for your first race and you are excited to race.

Y/N POV

the team has unloaded my car and can't help but smile when looking at it. To be honest I'm kinda nervous now thinking about racing up against 19 of the best races in the world. Your snapped out of your thoughts when you phone goes off and I look at It was my dad.

Y/n- "hey dad what's up"

Y/d- "hey nothing much just wanted to see what your doing right now and how your feeling"

Y/n- "well right now I'm in Monaco for my first race and the team just unloaded the car form the trailer and damn dad this car looks amazing, I wish you and mom where here to see it."

Y/d- " yeah me to kiddo well I wish you luck on your first race and maybe me and your mom can come to the next race."

Y/n- " okay dad I love oh and tell mom I love her as well."

Y/d- "sure thing I love you too bye."

Y/n- "bye dad"

I hang up the phone and get ready for the first practice. I put on my racing suit and I get my helmet and head to the pit to get in my car and test in on the track. And before I get into the car I talk to my I talk to my comes instructor and my engineer and they say the car looks good for the test. I put on my helmet and neck brace and get into the car and start it up and it sound amazing. They give me the go and I drive out of the pits and on to the track. And one thing that I notice is Ferraris driver Charles leclerc looks at the car then at me and we make eye contact then I look away. And get on the track after the first turn all never a go away and I speed off.

Still Y/N POV
(A time skip after the race)
After I pasted the finish line placing 7th in the race. I head the the pit and get out of the car the team comes up to me and congratulate me and I thank them for there support and help in my first race. I head to my racer room and change into pants and a shirt and head out of the room and go to the garage to say my good night to the team, talk to the media and then head to my car.

*Charles POV*
After placing 4th In the race. I know I can do better then that but one thing that I'm also thinking about is that new driver for Mercedes and how they did well for their first race.

After changing into my normal close and then headed to talk to the media about how I felt about the race. After talking to the media I head to my car and as I'm I see that new driver and she's about to get in to her car but I call out to her "hey Rookie wait"

*Y/N POV*( talking to the press)
Press- y/n, how do you feel about your first race?

Y/N- it felt great, I loved it for my first race and I can't wait for the next race in a few weeks.

I get away from the press and head to my and as I'm about to get in to my car to head to my Hotel I hear someone call out to me. I turn around as see Charles walking towards me. "I'm can I help you" I say confused a little. Charles walks up to me, "hey I'm Charles I came to tell you did good job at the race today I'm very impressed." He holds out his hand for me to shake. I shake his and, " I'm y/n, and thanks and congratulations on the race as well" I let go of his hand "thank you." He says this as he looks into my eyes and wow his light brown eyes are so beautiful "well I should be off I have to head to my hotel and get some rest before my flight have a good night Charles" I wave to him and get into my car and head to my hotel.

*Charles POV*
She shakes my hand and wow her hand are so soft for a race car driver, and her e/c as I look into them gleam in the light of the settings sun and her name wow it suits her. "Well I should be off I have to head to my hotel and get some rest before my flight have a good night Charles" she wave to me goodbye and gets into her car and drives off. But deep down I didn't want her to go, but then I think to myself "damn I forgot to give her my number ehhh" I grown and head to my car and head to my hotel....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wow 870 words down and I'm loving writings this story already. I hope you guys like the first chapter of this story❤️. Have a good week guys peace ✌🏽.