Crash and burn

*Y/N POV*

It's the day before I have to head to Portugal and I can wait to see Charles. Even though we just started dating o miss him a lot. But all week he's been telling me that he misses me and that he can't wait to meet Enzo and Athena. Every time I'm on face time with him he always wants to see the dogs, and I'm starting to think he wants to see the dogs more then me.

I get a text from my manager

MANAGER- Hey y/n you need to be at to airport at 4:30am tomorrow morning so you can check in and you can get on the plane by 5:00 because you Need to be in your hotel by 8:00 and get ready for your meeting with the tech manager and your team, so see you at the airport.

Y/N- okay cool see you when I get to the airport.

I go up stares with Enzo and Athena following me and i go to my closet and pull out my luggage bag and i start to pack my close and other stuff i need for this weekend. Then i get my backpack and pack my laptop, head phones and chargers the i need. And then i pack my dogs leashes and dog food in a separate bag.

After an hour of packing my stuff for this weekend,and Decide to  shower the dogs so i can just kill time cause i have nothing else to do today, so i get them into the shower and bath them both.

"Enzo stop shaking your getting water all over me" he absolutely hates showering but he loves swimming in the pool an the ocean. But Athena on the other hand she was good with showers and she loves getting bathed.

After getting the out and drying them off it was already 3pm so i go down stares and decide to get some pizza for a early dinner.so i call (your favorite pizza place)
And i ask for a small pepperoni pizza and and same chicken wings. They say it will take and hour or two to get to my house,so i go too the living room and i hang out and play on my PlayStation and played some call of duty for an hour an a have the i got a call that the driver for my pizza was outside my gate.

"Come on guys lets go get the food" I got up from my sofa and out the door and walked to the gate and open it.

"Here is you pizza and chicken wings" i give the driver a tip and pay for the food. " hey aren't you the new driver for Mercedes y/n"

"Yeah i am how are you" i say as i give the driver the driver a smile

"I'm good, is it okay if i get a picture with you I'm a big fan of you and Lewis"

"Sure thing dude" he pulls out his phone and i take the picture with him.

"Wow thank you so much it means a lot to me, it's been a big dream of mine to meet you an Lewis one day and I've been saving up to do the meet an greet with you and him when you guys race in turkey in a few weeks"

"So your gonna go for the Grand Prix in turkey" i ask him

"Yeah me and my family are going" he says excitedly

"Wow so see you there then, oh and one more thing what's your name"

"My name is Aidan" he replies

"Well see you there Aidan, be safe now" i say as i walk back to the house closing the gate

I let the dogs in side and they go lay down in the living room,and i go to the chicken island eat my food while I watch a movie on the tv.

*TIME SKIP*

I arrive to the airport and i see my manager and walk over to her.

"Good morning y/n"

"Good morning Esme" she gives me a huge and i huge her back.