Home sweet home, but not so sweet without you

A/N- the photo at the top is your house in Barkley. Hope you enjoy this chapter. And i know I didn't post last week because i was dealing with school and I couldn't write last weeks chapter, but ill be writing two chapters this week to make up for it. Love you guys, enjoy :)
.
.
.

*Y/N POV*
I wake up to a person shaking me "miss Y/L/N were landing soon" i open my eyes to see the flight attendant "how long have i been asleep" "you've been asleep the hole 12 hours miss"

"Wow I've been asleep that long dang" i thought to my self. "Well okay when are we landing" i asked. "We'll be landing in 20 minutes" "well okay thank you" she takes my blanket and i stand up and stretch and Yawning. And i head to the bathroom and slash some water on my face to wake me up more and i freshen up a little and by the time I'm done i told to sit down and buckle up. I get to my seat and do just that, and just like that we have landed and pull into the hanger where the plane is parked.

I get off the plane and walk to my car that's already there. I get my luggage in to the trunk (or as other people say it the boot of the car)and get into the drivers seat and drive home listening to music from my Bluetooth on Spotify.

(This is your car)

(This is your car)

*Time skip*
I pull into the garage up and park the car. I get out and get my luggage then head int the house. By the time i got home it was already 8:45.

I see that there's a light on in the kitchen knowing i had a house sitter hear to watch my dogs Enzo, and Athena i walked in. "Hello Emma" i say as i walk in the kitchen. "Oh hello miss Y/L/N i thought that was you coming in, how was the race and fight back home?" "The race went well and the flight back home was good, were Enzo and Athena?" I ask wondering where they are. "Oh there out in the back yard, I just let them out" she replies. "Okay well I'm gonna head up stares and put away my luggage, fell free to leave when you done here, oh and one more thing here" i pull out a couple hundred dollars out of my wallet and give it to her. "Thank you miss Y/L/N" she smiles and gives me a hug. I hug her back and then we let go of each other "well I'm gonna go upstairs now, see you later"i head up stares to my room and put away my luggage and put all my dirty close in my hamper then change my close to something comfy.

(This is Enzo and Athena, Enzo is the brown Doberman and Athena the black Doberman)