Its a healing prosses

*CHARLES POV*

It's the next day after y/n got out of the surgery and the boys are still here as well and y/ns manager Esme notified me that she will be taking Enzo, Athena and
Y/ns thing to her place tills y/n gets home. I decided that when y/n is discarded from the hospital ill be going home with her so i can take care of her because i know she lives alone while her parents are living in the states.

a few hours later the boys went out to get us some food while me and Lewis stayed behind just in case y/n wakes you.

I hear a knock on the room door, lewis gets up and opens the door "oh my y/f and y/m your here" i here lewis say then i turn and see that y/ns parents are here. I get up to greet them, "Mr and Mrs.y/l/n its nice to finally meet you I'm Charles leclerc" her mom comes up to me and hugs me with tears in her eyes, "thank you for being with her I don't know what i would do if she was alone" i hug her tighter, "i would never leave her side no matter what" i let her go and her father walks up to me and puts his hand out for me to take and i shack his hand "its good to finally finally meet you Charles, and thank you for being here for y/n" he lets go and we walk over to y/ns bed and i sit in my seat next to her while her parents sit on the other side of the bed and her mother holds her hand. "Oh my pro baby please wake up soon" i hear her mother say to her. Then i hear the door of the room open and a few voices talking and its the boys back with the food. "Oh who are these gentlemen" y/ns father asked, "oh this is Max Verstappen, Daniel Ricciardo, and Lando Norris there some of y/ns friends from formula one" lewis introduced them. "Oh how lovely I'm happy she has such good friends as you guys" her mother and father stand up and introduce themselves and then sit back down in there seat. Daniel  taps me on the shoulder and hands me a bag. "Your manager dropped this off for you since your still in your suit  there's a pair of clothes and shoes in there for you, go take a shower dude me and the boys will watch over y/n and we'll call for you if anything happens" i get up from my seat and thank Daniel and tell y/ns parents I'll be right back. I walk into the bath room and get in the shower.

I get out of the shower and dry off  and put on the clothes that where brought for me and put my suite in the duffle bag, then i walk out of the shower and i hear a
Y/ns voice put i think that my mind is playing tricked on me since I haven't sleep since i got to the hospital. But the i look up and see that y/n is actually awake.

I drop my bag and run to her and push past Danile and lewis who were standing there but before i get to her i stop in fear that I will hurt her even more if i come up to her to fast. So i walk up to her the Neal down to her and hug her with tears running down my face, "don't ever scare me like that ever again" pull away from her but not letting her go and kiss her patiently.

*Y/N POV*

All i see is darkness, but then i feel my eyes start to flutter open and on see a light but its blurry but it starts to get clearer as i blink few times. I fully open my eyes and look around then i see my parents, "mom,dad where am i" i try to sit up but the i feel a hand put me back down " whoa the y/n take it slow your banged up pretty bad." I turn to the person and see lewis. Then i look back at my parents and see my mother in tears. "Sweet heart you where in a accident your in the hospital" "yeah I remember that part" i look away from my percents and see Max and Lando at the end of my bed then i see lewis and Danile on the other side of me but I don't see Charles anywhere, as I'm about to ask where he is I hear foot steps come up to me and then i feel someone hug me then I hear "don't ever scare me like that ever again" and hearing that i knew it was Charles right away. I feel him pull away from me but not letting me go but he kisses me and i kiss him back. We pull apart, "i promise i wont, or at least try" i sit up a little to where I'm not laying down anymore, but i feel  a sharp pain in my chest. I wince from the pain but was able to sit up with a little help from Charles and my dad after they see me wince in pain. "Hey take it easy kiddo your still hurt pretty bad" my dad says to me in a concerned voice. "Yeah love your dads right you just woke up and in a lot of pain" Charles says to me in agreement with my dad.

After a while Max, lewis, Lando, and Daniel all head back to there hotels to get ready to leave for their flights in the morning, and the doctor said I'm able to leave the hospital in 2 days and go home, and my parents will stay with me and Charles till i go home. And speaking of going home Charles will be going home with me so that he wont worry about me having to take care of my self so he'll come home with me and help me recover.

*time skip to at the airport gong home*

"Are you sure you guy will be okay by your selves" my mom asked Charles and i as we get to our gate where my plane was. "Yes mom we'll be fine" i reassure her.
"Okay, Charles call me if she gets stubborn knowing her she most likely will at times" "i will mrs.Y/l/n and I promise ill take good care of her" he says to reassure he that he will. "Okay honey i think they got it, and if we don't leave we will miss our flight" my dad says to her. "Okay, okay you to be safe, i love you y/n" "i love you to mom" she gently hunts me to make sure she doesn't hurt me more. "Love you kiddo" " love you to dad" he kisses the top of my head "take care of my little girl son" "i will sir" my dad shakes Charles hand but then pulled him into a hug and it made me smile to see my dad huge Charles and call him son. "Okay we'll let you two go come on honey let's go, bye loves" "bye" means Charles say at the same time. "Okay lets go our plane is here" Charles says as he grabbed his bag. We walked onto the tarmac an on to the plane and i take my normal spot and Charles sits right next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder to get more comfortable so I wont hurt as much and he lays his head on top of mine and grades my hand and kisses the back of it. "Hey you okay" " yeah I'm just trying to get comfortable o i wont hurt as much" I close my eyes and feel Charles squeeze my hand and kiss the top of my head "you'll be healed in a couple weeks like the doctor said you need to rest and take time to heal its a process love and i know you come out of this stronger then ever" i smile and open my eyes to look up at him "your right its a healing process" i lay my head back on his shoulder and close my eyes so that I can sleep through the flight "ill let you know when we land so sleep my love i got you" after he reassured me as i felt asleep.

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU LAND*

I feel someone shake me gently, I one my eyes and see Charles "there's those beautiful eyes I know and love" I blush at his words "where gonna land soon"
He says as he gets up from his seat and goes to the bathroom.

I look out the window and it's dark out and I see all the lights from the house and street lights down below. I hear the door the the bathroom room open then close shut, I look away from the window and to Charles. "You okay love" he asks me. "I'm fine just a little uncomfortable and a sore" I responded to him. "oh love I wish I could take all that away from you, I hate seeing you in pain. Is there anything that I can help make it feel better?" "You can give me a kiss" I ask with a smile on my face.
"That I can do" he comes over to me and sits in his seat and lean over to me and cups my face with his hand, and then he presses his soft worm lips on mine with passion.

He pulled away from me but doesn't pull away is hand from my check. "I love you" he says as he looks into my eye as he smiles. "I love you too" he kisses me once more and we feel the plan touch down and a jolt of pain went through my body, and I wince and groaned in pain and Charles noticed right away. "Love are you alright" he say worried "I'm find it was just when the plane landed it made me move in a certain way and it caused me some pain that's all" he looks at me worried "are you sure, dose it still hurt?" "a little but it's easing up" I responded to him. "Okay just making sure you know I hate to see you in pain" "I know don't worry I'm fine" I kiss his check to reassure him I'm fine.

We got off the plane and Charles helped me down the stairs of the plan and into to my car that Esme dropped off at the airport for us. Charles put the luggage in the back of the car and got in the drivers seat "do you have the address of the house" I ask him. "Yeah I got it don't worry it seems easy to get to" he reassures me and we leave the air port and to the house.

After 35 minutes of driving we get to the house. I tell Charles the code to the gate and we drive through down the driveway and park the car in the garage. Charles comes and helps me out of the car and into the house. "Wheres your room love" "it's the first door on the left up stairs" we walk over to the stairs case and Charles picked me up gently "Charles I can get up the stairs it's okay put me down" "yeah no I'm not doing that y/n your hurt and I don't want you struggling to get up these stairs. Going down I can understand a little more but going up you can strain your self you herd the doctor he said no walking up stairs and rest" "okay fine your right he did says that." He takes to my room and placed me on my bed and covers me with the sheets. "Get some rest I'll bring our stuff up and text Esme that your home" "okay, thanks love" " anything for you love" he closes the door to the room and I start to feel sleepy so I close my eye and fall asleep.