Shes back

A/n: whey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been dealing with summer school and family and haven't been able to work on the story but I'm but so i hope you enjoy this chapter and i hope you guys are having a grate summer so far.

Y/N POV:
It's been a week since I've been clear to train and race and now I'm in Austria, and today is the Qualifying race before the race tomorrow but be honest I'm kinda scared to race. Ive been having nightmares of me getting into the crash and this time not waking up and being stuck in this black voided were I see my self in a hospital bed and seeing my parents, Charles, and friends gathered around me and crying and I'm blocked by and invisible wall screaming for them.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Esme called me "Y/N!, hey I've been calling you from the garage. It time for the practice laps lets go."

"Okay I'm coming give me a sec" i tell her as i walk out the drivers room and into the garage. I put on my helmet and hop into the car and start the engine, i wait for the sign to go. I get the sign to go and i drive out of the paddock and on to the track, going into the first turn i feel nervous but going into the second turn something clicks and all my nervous and being scared faded away and i speed up and the feeling of confidence and joy just over takes me.

After a couple laps i pull in to the paddock and stop the car and jump out and take off my helmet. "Oh my god y/n that was amazing" i hear Esme as i turn around as she gives me a hug almost nocking me over. "Great job y/n you got P4!" i hear lewis say as he gives me a hug as well. "I feel way better then what i did this morning i don't feel scared as i was this past week" i pull away from lewis as hear running from behind me and as i turn around i see Charles running in my direction . "Y/n you did it" he runs up to me and picks me up by the waist "you did it love you got P4" he puts me down and kisses my check "i was scared at fist but as i was going into the second turn i felt all that go away and it was like something clicked in me and excitement and adrenaline replaced that and i went for it." I say with a big smile on my face. "Well ill see you after the interviews and we can head to hotel." He said as he kissed me "okay well meet at the entrance" i say as i head into the drivers room.

After all the interviews i head towards the entrance gates but i get a text from my dad.

Dad- I watch the qualifiers today, you did great today kiddo. Your mom was a little worried but she's very proud of you and so am i, but promise me you'll be safe tomorrow kiddo.

Y/n- i will dad don't worry, and thank you for being the best dad. And tell mom to not worry and that I'll be fine.

Dad- I will, love you kiddo.

Y/n- love you too dad.

I look up from my phone and see Charles at the gates already, he turns around and he walks over to me. "Hey love" he says as he hugs me. "Hey bubs" i kiss him and then pull away. "You ready to go" he asks as we walk to the parking lot. "Yup lets go." We get to the car and get in and head to the hotel.

We get to the hotel and get to our room, "hey I'm gonna take a shower okay bubs" i say to Charles. "And maybe i can join you" i thought he was joking so i play into it. "Yeah sure Maybe next time bubs" i go into the bathroom and start the water to worm it up, i walk up to the sink to take off my close but i hear the door open and see Charles in the mirror walking up to me. He gets to me and hugs me from behind and starts to kiss my neck. "Love I wasn't kidding about joining you" i star to blush and then turn around so I was facing him, and i can see the hunger in his eyes. "Bubs are you okay" i put my arms around his neck. "Yeah I'm alright love I just wanna take a shower with you" he kisses my neck once more. "Okay Bubs let me go in first and then you can join okay" "okay love" he go back into the room and when the door close i start to undress myself and step into the shower "okay you can come in now" after a little I hear Charles come into the bath room and i see him take off his shirt, i turn away and start to turn red. I hear the sliding door open and Charles steps in, he gets closer to me and puts his hand on my waist and pulls me closer to him "are you sure this is okay with you love, i don't want to make you feel forced to do thing that you don't want to do." He asks me. "Yes I'm fine" i tell him as i turn to face him. I look into his eyes and before i can say something else his lips are on mine. He pushes me agents the wall gently and water starts to poor on us as it gets into a heated make out session. "Jump love" i jump and rap my legs around his waist, he turns off the shower and walks out the bath room and lays me on the bed, "I'm gonna ask you again love are you sure you want this" "yes i want you" he climes on me and starts to kiss me once again. (You can imagine what happens next)