Heartbreak & Betrayal

(Before y'all start commenting, read the note at the bottom.)

(Kalianna's Outfit)

(Kalianna's Outfit)

For three years, Kalianna and Adrien had been secretly dating. Apparently those three years didn't mean sh*t to Adrien because Kalianna was currently waiting for him at a restaurant since it was their three year anniversary.

Kal checked her designer watch for the seventh time tonight. It had been an hour and her boyfriend still hadn't shown up.

A waitress came up to the 15 year old girl with a sympathetic look. "Your date's still not here yet?"

The noirette nodded.

"And you said you've been dating for three years?"

The flawless-skinned girl nodded once more.

The waitress sighed and smiled at her. "Go home and call him, I'm sure he's got a good explanation." With that, she walked away.

Kali sighed and got up, leaving the restaurant. She dialed Madeline and requested for her to come pick her up.

Minutes later, the De-Sinclair limo showed up with Madeline inside. Anna got in.

"Where's Adrien?" Madeline questioned, confused.

"Take me to his place please," Kalianna said softly.

Madeline nodded and began driving.

🧡💛🧡💛

After arriving at the Agreste mansion, Kalianna got out of the limo.

"Wait for me." She requested before going up and ringing the doorbell.

The camera revealed itself out of the secret compartment. Kalianna waved at it.

The gate opened and Kali walked in. Nathalie opened the door when she stepped up to it and the noirette walked in.

"I'm sorry." Nathalie apologized in a dejected tone.

Kalianna raised an eyebrow while she started to venture upstairs. 'Sorry?' She thought, baffled. 'What does she mean by-' Her thoughts were cut off when she heard moans coming from her boyfriend's room. She froze.

'No.' She thought, slowly walking towards the green-eyed boy's door, where the moans mixed with grunts got louder. 'Please no.' She whimpered mentally, tears already starting to build up.

The amber-eyed girl quietly opened the door.

... And saw Adrien f*cking Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"Adrien~." The bluenette moaned loudly.

"Marinette!" Adrien cried out.

Kalianna balled up her fists, silently crying. Then she quickly became angry. She got out her phone from her purse and began recording the two having s*x. After a minute, she ended the recording and sent it to all her contacts.