Insults, Fist Fights, & Scratches

Scene: Girls' Bathroom.

Kalianna was crying her eyes out on the floor, her knees tucked into her chest and her arms wrapped around them.

'I just don't understand. Why her? Why?! We were so happy together... so why?! We were so happy together.'

~1st Year Flashback~

Kalianna and Adrien were laughing at the beach and having a picnic.

~~~~~~~~

Kalianna and Adrien were cuddling in the boy's room watching TV and eating popcorn.

~~~~~~~~

Kalianna covered her mouth as Adrien got down on one knee, popping open a blue velvet box.

"Don't worry, I'm not proposing to you. I'm just giving you a promise ring."

~~~~~~~~

~2nd Year Flashback~

"I love you." Kalianna murmered. She was currently being spooned by Adrien in her bed.

"I love you too." Adrien kissed her temple.

Kal smiled.

That was the first time they had said those three words to each other.

~~~~~~~~

"Barcelona is so beautiful." Kalianna commented with awe while she looked around.

Adrien chuckled, holding her hand. Gorilla was trailing behind the two, making sure no civilian got close to them.

~~~~~~~~

Adrien and Kalianna were feeding each other macarons on a bench.

~~~~~~~~

Kali and Adrien thanked André for the ice cream before they walked away. Kalianna rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her waist.

~End Of Flashbacks~

'Then... everything just went downhill in our third year, all because...'

~3rd Year Flashback~

Adrien and Kalianna were arguing in his room.

Kalianna: I wasn't ready...

"I don't understand Princess! Why won't you just let me touch you?!"

"Because I'm not ready okay?!" Kalianna fired back. "I'm not ready! I don't wanna do this now!"

"ITS BEEN 3 YEARS! We're 3 years into our relationship and your still not ready?! Did... did someone else... take you? Is-Is that why you won't let me touch you?!"

"No! I would never let anyone else touch me! Look Adrien," Kalianna sighed. "I want my first time to be with you, but you have to understand that I'm just... not ready."

Adrien sat down on his bed, gritting his teeth. "Get out."

"W-What?"

"GET OUT!!"

Kalianna scurried over to his door, a bit scared. "I... I love you." She said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Whatever. Just get out." Adrien spat.