Hitoshi Shinso & Jealousy

Scene: Bakugou Household.

Kalianna's eyes fluttered open. She yawned lightly and propped herself up. She was in Bakugou's bed.

The noirette got off the comfortable mattress and slowly went downstairs observing her surroundings.

'Huh, it's barely changed.' She smiled a little. Then a scrumptious scent filled her nose. It was coming from the kitchen.

'Is Katsu-chan... cooking?' Kal went inside the kitchen, and indeed, Bakugou was cooking with a red apron tied around him.

Kali tried to hold in her laugh, but failed miserably. She let out a loud laugh, which startled Bakugou a bit.

"Oh my God! I never thought I'd see the day where THE Katsuki Bakugou wears an apron."

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all your want fur face. It's f*cking hilarious isn't it?!" Bakugou glowered at her and turned back to his cooking. "While your sorry a** was up there sleeping on MY bed, I was down here cooking for you!"

"Awww, thanks Katsu-chan!" Anna smiled brightly at him and sat down at the dining table. "Hey where's Mrs. Mitsuki and Mr. Masaru?"

"The old hag and old man are out having dinner."

"Oh, well-" Kalianna gasped just then. "My parents!" She checked her phone.

"Calm the f*ck down, I already called them and told them who I was and that your with me. I'll have you back to them soon."

"You make it sounds as if I'm your property." Kalianna smirked.

Bakugou blushed lightly as he finished cooking and placed the food on the plate. "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DUMBA**!" He took the food over to her and rested it in front of her not-so-gently. "Now eat your food! You've got to be starving."

"What about you?"

"I already ate! Now eat your d*mn food!" Bakugou threw down the chopsticks he had in his hand.

"Okay! Jeez," Kalianna rolled her eyes and picked up the chopsticks. She was taken aback when she saw her food.

 She was taken aback when she saw her food

"You... cooked my favorite food."

"Yeah, so what?!" Bakugou took off his apron.

"I... can't believe it. You still remembered." Kalianna looked at him and gave him a gentle smile. "Thank you,"

"Yeah well, I know cooked or raw meat is your specialty but, fried shrimp is your favorite meal. Always has been. I don't know why but you've got your own preference. Now I'm gonna go take a shower, don't bother me." Bakugou went upstairs.

Kalianna smiled and shook her head. "Katsu-chan, it seems you do have a bit of a soft side."

Short Timeskip brought to by me, UwU.