Decorating & Dates

Bakugou and Kalianna's photoshoot was an absolute hit! In fact, it was so amazing, that the photos had been featured in a magazine by Vogue!

In just a few weeks, everyone knew about Kali and Bakugou, the girls even teased Kalianna about it while the noirette was designing her hero suit in her notebook.

Scene: Dorms; Couch.

"Sooo, you and Bakugou are kinda popular in the modeling department." Mina smirked.

"Some are even saying you guys are am adorable couple," Momo informs.

Kalianna froze at this, stopping her sketching on her notebook's page. "O-Oh really?"

 "O-Oh really?"

"Yeah! Ribbit. The magazine of you two together got the right idea." Tsuyu smirked.

"Well," Kalianna blushed and showed the girls her completed sketched and colored design of her suit. "What do you guys think?"

"Ummm, are you sure you want your suit to be THAT revealing?!" Uraraka shrieked.

"Yeah, I don't wanna have my fur cooped up when I transform!"

"Well, I like it, and I think a certain someone will like it too." Jiro smirked, playing with her left earphone jack.

"Ooooooh," All the girls jeered while Kalianna just sunk into the couch, her face beet red.

"De-Sinclair!" Aizawa called, walking over to the group. "Your dorm room's ready, all you have to do is customize it." He then left.

Hagakure squealed. "Please let us help you with your dorm!"

"Sure!" Kalianna chirped.

Mina squealed. "Great! I'm thinking, pink, pink, pink! Pink EVERYWHERE!"

"Uhhh,"

"I'm thinking maybe an emo rockstar theme." Jiro says.

"Ummm..."

"What about regal and chic?" Momo asked.

"Definitely not-"

"What the h*ll are you guys blabbering about over here?" Bakugou asked grumpily as he came over with his hands in his pockets.

Kalianna quickly closed her notebook and put it behind her.

"Well, we're just discussing what the theme should be for Kalianna's dorm since Mr. Aizawa said it's finished!" Hagakure briefly explained.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "If you guys knew anything about her, you'd know that because of her Quirk, she loves forests. Her favorite are rain forests."

"Awww, Bakugou! You know what she liiiikes?" Mina teased.

"SHUT UP PINKY!"

"I have an idea!" Uraraka piped up. "Bakugou, how bout you help us out with decorating Kalianna's dorm?"