Chapter 4 ( The mission)

Peter's POV
I was so excited when I saw my school around the corner of the street. So glad I finally got to school after so many minutes in the traffic jam but I was still going to be tardy. I felt a rush of enthusiasm running through my veins when I finally got to the front of the gate.
I rushed down the school almost forgetting my bag. I rushed down the corridors, stumbling while running on the stairs, ignoring all shouts and greetings from juniors like 'boss man',"sup bro". I quickly checked the timetable to see what subject I was having. I prayed silently it wasn't maths or government any otherk subjects I can cope .
I rushed into the class with the feeling of me seeing my friends after a very long period of time. Immediately as I entered the class. I saw some new faces but I my one caught up my attention her face was like gold, her voice pure like honey. Her face reminded me of someone I once loved. I shook the feeling of me liking her I moved closer to meet my bros. Immediately I entered, everyone shouted like me never before I guess we all missed each other.
Albert was talking to the new girl flirting. Weird buddy, likes good things but can't face good things. Albert is one of those lover boys who can't face their fears. That's where I come in, I'm the spokesman of him, I do the toasting he does the loving that's how the game ran all through right from jss1. I don't know why but I feel this class would be adventurous and I heard about the fight that went on this morning Omo I don miss o.
First day of school, a fight! I guess my feelings were right . I settled down with my geng then our fun was interrupted with a boring class of CRS,gosh I so hate her class. Closing period, Albert pulled me to a corner told he likes the new girl, I knew it. I decided to tease him I asked"so go ask her out na" but all he said was "you know I can't, but I have a plan". That's Albert for you always has a plan good or bad. So after we ironed it out told each other what to do we set out to our target. Ife as I was told her name late home goer like me. I took this as an advantage into knowing her. I moved closer trying not to give a bad impression I had to know this girl before anything could happen. "Hello,beauty" I said. She was nice enough to reply"Hi"after a long line of discussion she went home. I pulled out my phone to brief Albert about how smooth it went with her. Just to see the most shocking message of my life!.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸

Okay, before I get beaten I am sorry for the late update I was so busy I forgot about the story so sorry. I promise to update regularly this chapter is like short and dry a bit but I promise the next one won't be like this. Pls feel free to smash that start button. Print("shalom💓💓")