Chapter 11

2 years ago

"Pls don't tell me about it anymore" Peter said as John showed him the torn paper that contained words capable of heart damage.

"Bro, this thing na wetin you gat see" John said in a tone of persuasion.

"And last time I checked I think I have a right to choice of information or don't I" Peter huffed with an angrier vein.

After looking at Peter in a pitifully John chased him "And last time I checked it's my duty as a friend to ensure your sanity. I'm definitely sure in one way or the other this news I'm holding would fly to you and would kill your easier than it would now"

Destabilized from the words that flew out from his friend he managed to stammer a few coherent words "W..wha... what do you..you..mean by that"

Seeing the defeat on his face he said "See for yourself" as he handed him the torn remains of a kind of paper chat.

As Peter read the contents of the paper, his eyes grew redder as each sentence registered in his cerebrum.

He squeezed the paper in his hand angrily and cursed under his breadth "Fucking bitch !".

******************************

Present day

Peter's POV

Seeing her is becoming a headache for me. Yh calming down and not thinking of her but ever since she came back even eating has become traumatic for me as past incidents and happenings refreshed.

I don't know why she came back at all, as if that was not even worse, she starts to ask for a conversation like what the hell does she think this is, k-drama ?

I was in my little bubble of thought before I was dragged out of the whole hullabaloo at the sight of Lauren.

Wow, this class couldn't get any worse, right ? I was still shock-struck before my brain sizzled up some electricity as series of theories flower freely in the pathway of my brain.

"If Lauren was here does that mean she was here also" I queried myself under my breath. As I was about to sketch a mental table of probabilities, my hypothesis was already proven by the arrival of the 'Sass-queen', Phoebe.

Prior to the entrance of the 'Uzu - omas siblings' the moronic side of the class was unveiled as larger part of the class holler and hoot like idiots.

The most appeasing part of the horror movie that was displaying in front of me was when Phoebe looked disgustingly at chioma and shot at her "I thought all bitches do was to rot in hell and never come again"

I could feel the sting from here.
"Well, so far, seems this one's different" I said just loud enough for the whole class to hear.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Guys, so very sorry I didn't update after a while. I had so many things to do and to clear off.

Well, I deployed the 'flashback before present' method to shed some light on past events that would constitute the present and future.

Seems trouble bubbles are simmering. Hang around.

                         Love y'all,
                         Xoxo