Chapter 8 ( What a shock ?)

Chioma's POV

As I walked into the senior classes' building I felt a rush of shiver in my body. I almost screamed when I saw Heritage enter into a class I presumed to be the SS3 class. I tried to calm myself down before I continue the mentally strenuous 'journey' to the untold future.
As I moved closer to the class I heard a familiar tune which sounds like one sung in the 80's. I froze when I heard a voice soloing to the Acapella tune. I froze not because of the melodiously angelic voice but because of who could produce that type of harmony..... " Peter ? " I heard my brain whisper.
My speed towards the class drastically slowed down because I was scared. " Seriously, is that you ? " I heard a voice say. As I turned back to look at the person it turned out to be Sola. Before I could say anything she pulled me into the class and announced my return like I was long lost. " Here comes the lost sheep ! " I felt a hundred of eyes stare at me some came to hug me, some stayed behind to gossip while others just kept staring.
I searched for Peter all around the class. The look on his face was not too good, it seemed like he saw a ghost.
I moved towards him to say hello but my gesture was interrupted by the arrival of the government teacher.

Albert's POV

I tried to cheer Peter up because he'd refused to talk to anyone just to contain his anger. I don't know why everything just seems so confusing. First, it was Peter acting weird. All of a sudden, 'the queen of heartbreaks' pops out of the blues, everything seems too fast to catch up with.
'Hey' a voice fluttered. I looked up to see the angel only to make eye-contact with the girl who almost turned my best friend mad. I was so angered, 'how dare you come back you devil' I said out of annoyance. 'Hey, watch your tongue. Not like your pops owns the building uhn ? I'm just here cos nature wants it so' she snapped back.
'I just wanna talk, can I ?' she asked. Oh God! I felt like slicing her throat open. 'You wanna talk' I thought. 'Okay, make it quick' I said hoping I wouldn't regret it.
'I know I messed up, big time, but no one knows the true story, 'I'm the devil', everybody thinks. But everything ain't as it seems' she said looking so full of regret and anger. 'So, what's the real story ?' I asked sarcastically intentionally just to test if she'd snap. I was so shocked when she said 'I wanna tell it to him first'.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Who else can feel the heat ? Thing are about to get intense.
I'm sorry for the late update, I had a bit of a writer's block but I'm good now and am back !
Comment,share this cos it's gonna be selfishness when you keep this type of treat to yourself.

Shalom🌺