6

Lauren's pov

I was with my friends in school again, camila also here, she was acting a little more childishly today and I found it adorable.

"Lauren" Camila said with a big smile, i couldn't help but smile just as big as her.

"Camila" I say, she giggles

"Can we pl-hang out after school?" She asked, I smile wider and nod

"Of course! What do you want to do?" I ask, I see camila think for a moment before shrugging.

"I don't know" she said, I nod

"How about you come over mine and you can have dinner with my family?" I ask, she nods

"Okay!" She said, I smile wrapping my arm around her and she cuddles into my side wrapping her arms around my waist, I smile resting my head on hers and talk with the others, Lucy wasn't with us today she was with her boyfriend and I was glad because she wasn't making fun of camila.

It was now the end of the day and I was waiting for Camila at the exit of the school, I was going to drive her to my house.

I see camila skipping down the hall way and smile, she sees me and picks up her pace a little.

"Hey! I'm going to drive you to my house" I say, she nods and I take her hand and walk to my car, I open camilas door and when she was in I got in myself and drove home.

I texted my mom when Camila asked to hang out and I suggested my house for dinner, mom was cool with it so I know there won't be anything awkward thought, I also told mon about how camila was a little different.

When we got to my house I got out opening camilas door, she smiles and takes my hand and I walk to my house door. We go in and into the living room where my family was, that's when I saw camila get shy and move closer.

"Guys, this is camila, camila that's my mom, my dad, my brother Chris and my sister Taylor" I say, she waves and looks at me.

"Let's sit down" I say, she nods and we sit on the couch and camila cuddles into me and I wrap my arm around her, I've come to realise she's very clingy but I don't have a problem with it.

We talk to my family for a while, camila started off with just nodding or shaking her head, then yes or no and now she was having a full conversation with my dad.

"I'll start dinner" mom said, I nod and camila cuddles into me and yawns cutely, I smile and rub her back softly.

"Did you not sleep well last night?" I ask, she shrugs and looks at the tv spongebob was on for my little sister, she's only 10 but I think camila was more invested than her. We all leave camila be seeing she wanted to watch the cartoons, the only other things we would hear from her were cute giggles and yawns.

"Dinner is ready!" Mom calls out to us, i lead camila to the table and she sits down next to me, I smile rubbing her back softly and she smiles back rubbing her eyes.

Mom sets the plates down and camila looks at all of the food, she was a little wide eyed and I smile and giggle softly.

"Don't worry if you can't eat it all" I say, mom looks at camilas face with amusement on her own.

We all eat while talking they got to know camila better and she got to know my family. I hear a soft whine from camila and I look at her, I could tell she was full but she hasn't even eaten half of her food, I see her go to take another bite but stop her, if she ate anymore she would throw up she looks like she's on the verge of being sick already.

"It's okay, you don't need to eat more, you'll make yourself sick and we don't want that, do we?" I say, she whines and I rub her belly softly she falls into me and I see the tears leave her eyes, I sigh sadly and kiss her head.

"It's okay, do you have tummy ache?" I ask, she nods and I pout softly.

"It'll go soon, do you want to go lay down and watch tv?" I ask, she looks at my mom and dad who nod softly, she nods and I take her to the living room. I lay her down and put the tv on, I skip through the channels until it was the kids one, I knew she liked the cartoons she smiles and I kiss her forehead and brush the hairs out of her face.

"Okay little one, I'll be back in when I'm done eating" I say, she smiles nodding with a blush and I go back to the dining room.

I keep eating and talking with my family.

"Poor girl, I shouldn't of given her all of that food" mom said, I shrug

"It was odd though, she was still eating when she was full, like she didn't know when her next meal was" dad said, I frown.

"I don't know, maybe she just didn't want to be seen as rude, so she tried to eat it all" I say, he nods.

"Probably" he said, I nod looking at mom

I'm right...right?

After eating I go to the living room to see camila giggling at the kids show, I smile picking her legs up and sitting next to her, she smiles and turns around so her head is in my lap, I play with her hair and rub her tummy.

"How you feeling?" I ask, she looks at me

"Better" she said, I nod

"Okay, I think I should get you home soon" I say, she pouts

"I'll let you finish this show, then I'll take you home" I say, she nods and I did as I say. After the show had finished Camila said thank you and goodbye to my family, I drove her home since it was dark and camila lived in a little sketchier part of the neighbourhood, I waited until she entered her house to know she was safe, I then drove home.

I would of thought lawyers would live in a little nicer area, I shouldn't judge though maybe they are not as high up and I thought.