7

Camilas pov

I was in school at lunch with Lauren and her friends, I was cuddled up to Lauren colouring.

"Camila, why don't you have food again?" Lauren asked, i shrug and keep colouring.

"Hey" Lauren said after a while, I look at her and she holds her fork to my lips, I open my mouth and she feeds me, she smiles brushing my hair out of my face. Lauren did this a few times, feed me I mean and I really liked it, I like the feeling of Lauren taking care of me.

I continued to colour as Lauren fed me, soon I started to whine and move my head out of the way.

"No! Colour" I say, Lauren frowns

"Come on camila, you need to eat" Lauren said, I whine hiding into her shoulder.

"No! Full" I say, she sighed but nodded and rubbed my back

"Come with me, I need to talk to you" she said, I frown but nod getting my things and taking Lauren's hand.

Lauren takes us to a class room that is empty, she sits me down and sits next to me, I look at her and she smiles softly.

"I'm going to ask you something and I want you to know, I will not mind whatever the answer is okay but I do want you to tell me the truth" Lauren said, I nod softly.

"Okay, are you into age play?" Lauren asked, I go wide eyed and blush looking away.

"I need you to say yes or no" Lauren said, I nod softly and she nods taking my hand

"So you're a little?" Lauren asked, I nod softly

"It's okay" she said seeing my eyes tearing up from embarrassment.

"I don't mind" Lauren said again, I nod softly

"Why do you do it?" Lauren asked, I whine wanting the conversation to be over

"Please talk to me camila, I want to know" Lauren said, I whine louder not wanting to Talk.

"Okay, okay, we won't talk about it today" Lauren said, I relax and rub my eyes to get rid of the tears of embarrassment.

"Okay, lets get you to last lesson, we have English together" Lauren said, I nod getting up and she takes my hand and we walk there in comfortable silence.

During the lesson I rested my head on Lauren's shoulder, she smiles wrapping her arm around me kissing my head I look at her with a smile and she smiles back.

"I'll take care of you" she whispers, I go wide eyed looking at her

"Really?" I ask, she nods

"Unless you have someone else or don't want me too" she said, I shook my head

"I want you too" I say, she smiles and nods

"Then I will" she said, I smile hugging her and she hugs me back

"Now come on Camz, work" she said, I nod with a smile at the nickname

"Okay Lolo" I say, she kisses my head again with a smile and we work

After that Lauren drove me home