9

Lauren's pov

I was with my friends by the lockers in school, they were talking about some tv show they all watch and I was looking around for Camila. Finally I see her walk through the front doors, I smile wide and walk over to her and she looks at me with a soft smile but she didn't seem happy.

"What's wrong?" I ask, she shook her head

"Nothing, just tired" she said, I frown softly but nod

"Did you not sleep well?" I ask, she shook her head

"No" she mumbled and walks to her locker, my friends were crowded by it so I told them to move, camila thanks them and opens her locker.

"Why not?" I ask, she sighed

"Just didn't" she mumbled, I nod softly

"You might want to take your hood down before you get told off" I say, she shrugs

"I'm going to homeroom" she whispers, she walks away and I frown and look at the others

"I'm going to see what's wrong with, camila" I say, they nod and I go after camila. When I catch up to her she was sat down at a table, she wasn't even colouring just staring out of the window.

"Camz" I say, she looks at me and I see the tears running down her face

"Hey! What's wrong?" I ask, I wipe her tears and pull her hood down of her hoodie, that's when I see the bruise on her cheek.

"What happened?" I ask rubbing my thumb over it

"I fell" she mumbled, I frown

"Camila, what happened?" I ask, she shook her head

"I told you, I fell" she said, I sigh and kiss the bruise but she moved her head away, I frown because she usually loves when I kiss her cheek.

"I don't believe you but I'm not going to force you to tell me, but please, when you're ready tell me the truth" I say, she shrugs nodding.

"Do you want to do a little bit of colouring before class starts?" I ask, she shook her head.

"Okay" I say, she looks at me with a sad face before cuddling into me, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head and a small smile appears.

"You know you can tell me" I say, she nods

"I know" she mumbled, I rub her back and rest my head on hers

When lesson starts I leave to go to mine. Sadly today camila and I didn't have any lessons together, so at lunch I found her and walk her to a table where it would be just me and her.

"No food again?" I ask, she shrugs

"I don't like the schools food" she said, I frown

"But you don't even have food from home" I say, she shrugs

"I eat when I get home, I also have a big breakfast" she said, I frown but nod softly, again I didn't believe her but she would tell me in her own time, right?

"Okay, I have a sandwich if you want half?" I ask, she shook her head

"I had a big breakfast" she mumbled, I nod with a soft sigh

We talk for a while until it was last lesson, I look at camila as we were walking to our separate lessons.

"Do you want a ride home today?" I ask, she shook her head

"I want to walk" she said, I sigh but nodded

"Okay, I'll see you later" I say when we had to go down different hallways.

"Bye" she said and that's the last of camila I saw that day.