11

Lauren's pov

I was at school with my friends they were all talking and I was looking for Camila, after she told me everything I've become a lot more protective of her.

I see camila walking into school with a smile on her face, I smile walking over to her and she smiles wide.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask, she nods taking my hand

"I good!" She said, I smile and nod

"That's good" I say, I walk her to my friends and she sees Lucy and her face drops, she smiles at Lucy politely but Lucy gives camila a dirty look.

"Lucy!" I say in a mean tone, camila hides into me

"What?" She asked

"Be nice to camila, please" i say, she scoffs

"Why would I be nice to her? She's like a baby, she's 17 she needs to learn to grow the fuck up, I bet her parents are disappointed in her, I bet they don't even want to know her" Lucy said, I let go of camila and push Lucy forcefully into the lockers.

"Don't ever! Be mean to her again, don't talk about her parents, don't even speak of her, go near her, look at her and don't even breath the same fucking air as her or I swear to god I will murder you" I say, everyone was shocked, people were crowding us. I had Lucy pinned to the lockers by my arm on her throat and the other holding her chin painfully so she was looking at me.

"Do you understand me? You say one mean thing or give camila mean look I'll make your life a living hell" I whisper, she nods and Dinah pulls me back.

"Lauren stop!" They say, I glare at Lucy

"Go!" I yell, she did and the others look at me in shock

"What the hell was that?" Normani asked, i go to camila and wrap my arms around her

"No be mean to people!" She said hitting my arm softly, I kiss her head and just nod

"Okay" I whisper, I hold her close

"Just cause they mean no mean you can be" she said, I nod holding her protectively

"I'm sorry" I whisper, she nods and looks at me

"But thank you" she mumbled, I nod kissing her forehead

"It's okay" I say, she sighed and melted into me

"Let's get you to homeroom" i say, she nods and waves to the others who were still in shock, they wave back.

The whole day I didn't see Lucy again thank god, I don't even know why I was friends with her all she cared about was popularity.

At the end of the day I drove camila home, she seemed okay to go in so maybe her parents weren't in a bad mood? God I hope so, I want her out of that house and safe.