♡Chapter Two♡

[Y/N] didn't know what possessed her to kiss Ji-Woon's cheek before she left,
but for some reason she didn't feel any regret about it; in fact if anything she felt strangely at ease. What was going on inside their mind right now was unexplainable she just needed to take a deep breath, relax at the campfire and think things through.
Ji-Woon asked her to come visit him which clearly meant going to the killers campsite, who knows how that could turn out? A lone survivor surrounded by a bunch of rutheless killers, I'm sure that'll go swimmingly.

Maybe [Y/N] was being a little too judgemental the killers could be different outside of trials, they might be really friendly and welcome her with open arms; that may be reaching a bit too high though. The girl had only heard of snippets of what the killer side was like from others, it didn't sound treacherous or anything however the survivors felt it best to just not go there; they didn't want to risk getting injured or even killed.
There was only one way to find out how it truly was [Y/N] had to jounrey there herself...

♡♧♡♧♤

Appearing back at the familair campsite [Y/N] swept down her clothes and let out a long sigh, hearing her name be called she looked over to see Meg sat on a log.
She beckoned [Y/N] to come sit next to her so she did, Meg asked how the end of the trial went considering it was only her that was left surviving.
What was she supposed to say to that? She couldn't say Trickster let her go freely Meg would surely be mad about that.

"I uh- I got the hatch. Luckily I pallet slammed him and managed to get away." [Y/N] smiled, Meg patted her back. It felt bad to lie to a trusted, loyal friend but she had to.

"Woo! Atleast one of us got out!" Meg cheered raising her arms, making [Y/N] laugh a little. "Now if you excuse me I need a well deserved sleep."

Meg got up waving off [Y/N] as she burrowed herself into the tent, it was getting rather late and the trials were always so tiring. [Y/N] glanced up to see the big, bright shining moon, sure it wasn't exactly real but that didn't mean it wasn't beautiful. Her eyes wondered over to the small group of survivors who were talking, now was the perfect opportunity to sneak out.
Making her way over to the start of the deep woods she hid behind a tree, watching as the survivors were still chatting being oblivous to her movement. Now she was all clear to head to the other site, [Y/N] could make out a dirt path seemingly leading to her destination; taking a low gulp she began following it.

♡♧♡♧♡

When a clearing started to form and the smell of fire invaded her nose [Y/N] knew she had reached the site, now comes the challenge of finding Ji-Woon among every other killer. Stepping closer the girl crouched down behind a nearby stack of boxes hearing multiple voices talking, albeit they were quite muffled due to the loud crackling of the fireplace. While thinkig of strategy to find Ji-Woon without being seen, ash flew over to her hiding spot right near her nose and she felt it tickle; proceeding to sneeze loudly.

"Did you hear that?" One of the voices said, followed by shuffling noises.

"Hey get out here before I kill you- Ahhh!" Someone yelled in pain, sounding to be scolded by another.

With no choice but to show herself [Y/N] stood from behind the boxes seeing the Ghostface standing there aswell as Trapper, Pig and Nurse.
They all stared at her without a word [Y/N] stared back at them, nobody knew what to say in this moment.

"Hello dollface what brings you here?" Ghostface spoke, twirling his hunting knife between his fingers.

"I uhh- Umm well-"

"Survivors don't come here." The pig stated cutting her off, folding her arms over her chest. [Y/N] swallowed.

"Are you looking for something, dear?" Nurse asked floating over to her, she sounded sweet and sincere; nothing like how she looked.