Hell Life(1)

Having more plot in mind thought of converting into a short one....don't know if you guys will support or not.. But I hope you guys will support me by vote, commenting. 

This book contains short stories with different genres like love, hate, mafia etc etc..

Cover credit:- me🙈🙈🙈🙈

__**__

A girl laying on the floor with more bruises and wounds, new and old. But no tears in her eyes because it's not new for her, it's not new that her husband is beating her or torturing her

 She can fight back if she wants, but she thinks she deserves this for agreeing to what and all others say, not standing on her leg like HE says. HE reached her to stand on her leg and voice out, be strong but he didn't teach her to stay alone without him. 

What is her mistake? She first listened to her parents and married him and mainly destroyed her love in her own hands.

She woke up hearing a shoe sound, looked up at her husband who was standing with a first-aid box.

"Here clean the wound and go down and make breakfast." He ordered and walked out. She stood up with great difficulty and walked into the washroom, he stood seeing her with a neutral face. 

She cried, ''Why is she suffering? Why does she have to? Only her? She cleaned the wound and changed into a saree with a full sleeve fully hiding her wound.

She kept vermilion and went down ignoring her husband sitting on the bed. Came down to see her mother in law and father in law sitting down.

"Good morning ma and dad." Nandini wished both,  both smiled at her and said "Good morning beta/ baccha" 

"Where is Prithvi?" Nayonika her mother in law asked, Nandini shivered hearing his name.

"Ma he is getting ready." Both nodded knowing the relationship Nandini and Prithvi share.

"Hii Ma and dad." Nandini turned to see cabir and Mukthi smiling at their parents, ignoring her. This happened for one year.

"Good morning." Prithvi said coming down in his dominating aura, his parents nodded, his brother and sister ignored him. She went inside to get food and came to serve him. She served him alone as its rule. Maid helped her serve others and started having breakfast except she who sat beside him silently. 

"Prithvi, I want to say something to you something." Neyonika started nervously don't knowing how he would react. 

Everyone in the house is scared of him, as his anger and mood is really dangerous. He is a carbon copy of his grandfather who is a dominating one in their house.

"Yes mom." Prithvi eyes Nandini to sit beside him. 

Neyonika eye at Raj to say, who fake cough and said "actually..this weekend Manik is coming back." Prithvi stopped eating, Nandini looked at them in shock and had tears which angered Prithvi. Mutkhi and Cabir were so happy their brother cum friend came back, after age.