unlucky in love(1)

Do inline comments and vote
_________

Love is a four letter word, with many emotions in it. No guarantee that your love will end in a happy note Or sad ending. It's all up to our fate which plays an important role in our life. 

Present:-

A lavish mansion and beautiful architecture shows the outside world the richest of the people. All people judge a rich person by their wealth. There is no saying that if you are rich you will be happy. 

Same like that inside the mansion, all that is present is darkness. The happiness of the house went away four years ago. 

Inside a woman wearing a gorgeous saree sitting in front of a God statue looking at it with hopefully eyes as if she was conveying something.when a maid walked to her. 

"Mam.. " She looked at the maid giving permission to speak. 

"Choti mam refused to eat again. She threw the food plate away. " Maid words made her sad, glanced at God, who was smiling and glowing in the light of the lamp around him as if saying all happens for good. 

"What is Ganesha?? Why is my baby suffering like this?? Please make it all ok.. I can't see her like this.. In pain.. " She sobbed, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. 

"Mom, stop crying. Please." She turned to see her daughter in law standing with a smile. 

"How can i after seeing her like this Aditi.. She is in pain only because of us.. " 

"No ishita.. It's your daughter's mistake. " Both turned to see Arjun Murthy standing with a strict face. 

"What?? Arjun she.. " Ishita closed her mouth when he glared at her. 

"Mom, dad is saying right. She is repaying her mistake. She should understand and act normal. If she is this stubborn let her suffer.. You please calm down. " Rishabh Murthy, her elder son said with no emotion. 

"I can't..a mother can't see her kid in pain. How could you all talk like this, for three years she was locked in that room not coming out. You guys want me to calm down.. I can't be heartless anymore. " Ishita yelled and walked to her daughter's room which had been locked for years. 

"Dad, what if mom lets her out? She will go behind him again. " Aditi said to Arjun. 

"She won't.. I won't let it happen. Rishabh calls saxena and says yes for his proposal. It's high she needs to get out of that. Arjun said, gritting his teeth and walking out. 

Ishita opens the door to welcome the darkness inside the room. Her heart aches to see how much her daughter hates darkness. Always this room will always be filled with lights, but now. She walked in to see a figure sitting in the middle of the room, staring at the wall with a sweet smile.. But her eyes are dead. 

Ishita followed her gaze to see a candid picture of a boy and girl. There she saw a beautiful smile of her daughter but now it's nowhere to be seen. The boy had grumpy look while looking straight, she was looking at him with pleading look. They look so adorable that's what ishita thought

"Nandu.. " She whispered, looking at her in fear, her daughter turned to head with a neutral face. The smile went by hearing her voice. 

"Why did you come here?? Why?? Don't come na.. He will go if you come please.. Leave.." Nandini started saying like a scared kid, Ishita had tears. 

Nandini looked around, "where is he?? My love.." She stood and ran around the room searching for him like a kid finding her lost mother. She cried looking down. Ishita tries to stop her but she is rushing crazily searching for a person who is nowhere to be found.