Hell Life (last part)

These stories are already written so only fast updates

These stories are already written so only fast updates... One more story is on the way... Vote and comment fast.. I could publish soon. 

________

"Oh..."

Nandini said that when manik phone made a sound, he took it to see an unknown message. He frowned about ignoring it but immediately a message came. 

-Don't ignore this manik, if you want your nandini then see it. - 

He immediately open  whatsApp and saw a video, download it and saw a video of prithvi with some other girl on bed. Due to volume high even Nandini listened to it, closed Aarav ears, made disgusted faces. 

"How could he.. " She said in tears not because she felt hurt or bad, as a woman she wanted her husband to be faithful but he?? 

"Who sent... " Manik showed his hands to her. 

-are you sure she will forget manik easily? " That girl asked in video

-not easily she will. That bitch still loves him." He said angrily. 

-then why are you wasting time. You will be a more beautiful hot girl then her. She is a poor bitch, her own family sold her for money. " Manik looked at Nandini in shock who nodded yes in tears. 

-she is important as she lifeline for manik. That bastard snatch everything from me... From my parents love, fame, money everything.... Even nandini... I saw her first and wanted her for me.. But he again came between and snatched her." Manik was shocked this time, he remember when he saw nandini. 

Both Prithvi and Manik were on their way home from a party, when a girl ran in front of the car. Both helped that girl, even manik gave blood and helped as prithvi is drunken.They don't know her name but at first sight both brother like her, but both feelings was different. Next day when they came to see her, she was not in hospital, both were sad but prithvi forgot and moved on but manik can't. She searched her everywhere but no clue. He was losing hope when he saw her on his college, near his bench. His happiness was beyond anything. He slowly approach her, but nandini kept distance. Manik was sad but didn't stop hia try, helped her with studies, started speaking slowly when she started opening up and said about her family. Manik wanted to kill her mother and stepfather but kept quiet. Slowly both falling in love, even he proposed to her on his birthday, he was so happy she accepted and said to all cabir, mukthi and his parents who were happy for him as they like her. But happiness was short time, as manik have to leave to America for his future course, so he inform nandini and left promising she will wait for him to come back and marry her. But all happened other way around. 

-oh so you love her. " Girl voice came, breaking his trance. 

-love?? Nah, just one night. But that bitch, is so resistant to having her. So i shown a my frustration by beating and torturing her but she still not given in."he words made manik guilty how he thought nandini easily gave in.