Unlucky in love (2)

Next part...do inline comments

Always our heart goes behind who ignores us,no one loves or cares for us.
Understand who love you or not care for you before it's late

-writer✨❤️

Ignore mistake!! Not edited

___***____

Flashback

After dinner All went to their room, except Nandini who went from the backside mansion to the servant house. She came back to see a window where Manik used to sit, and admired the sky.

"Hey" Nandini waved and whispered making him look at her. He rolled his eyes. Nandini smiled and tried to jump inside his room, but couldn't so she pouted at manik.

(A/N:-Aww!! So cute.. can't Manik melt..manik-😒)

"Mam its late, please leave from here." Manik said with a neutral face.

Nandini glared at him, "Manik, if you call me mam again, I will surely kiss you." His eyes widened at her, Nandini smirked.

"What! You thought in anger I will go. Tch tch no Baba, for all mam you say I will kiss you. So now help me." Manik made a face and pulled her into his room. Nandini came in and looked around the nest, and the tidy room.

"Wow!! Boyfriend, how do you keep it always clean?" Nandini sat on bed, and looked at him.

"Mam please leave, Ma will come anytime." Manik said, Nandini smirked, stood up on bed (height issue)and kissed his cheek. Manik eyes widen, ears become red.

"What, I said don't call me mam, Madam, Nothing. Call me by name." Nandini said, circling her hands around him.

Manik took a breath and looked at her, "ok."

"Ok" Nandini raised her eyebrows.

"Ok, na.. Nandini." Manik said looking down, Nandini bit her lips and kissed his cheek, Manik snapped head at her. She giggled, making him roll his eyes and remove her hands. 

Nandini opened her mouth to talk but a Knock at the door startled both.

"Manik beta." Neyonika shouted from out, Manik became shocked. Nandini coolly stands on the bed.

"Mam..please go..Ma is here." Manik stammered in fear. Nandini frowned and kissed his cheek, Manik glared at her, and she smirked

"You called for it." Nandini said.

"Manik beta you slept?" Neyonika said.

"Nandini please leave .." Manik said, making a helpless face which Nandini doesn't like.

"Ok I will leave..But you should do whatever I say." Nandini asked innocently.

Due to time, Manik nodded yes and said "I will do anything please leave."

Nandini smirked and walked to the window, with a scared Manik behind.

"Baby should I really leave?" Nandini asked innocently, silently giggling seeing Manik's shocked face.

"Don't worry I am leaving. Bye baby, good night..dream about only me." Nandini kissed his jaw because of height and left through the window, with Manik's help.

Manik released his breath and opened the door.

"How much time Manik? I was scared." Neyonika said in fear and walked inside with a food plate.