Hell life(2)

Thanks for many votes.. I think I should start with short stories then big one..i get less votes then this in big stories..... Should I keep others on hold? 😅😂😂

Happy birthday baby bush 🐣👻Parthian555...always be smiling and happy...luv u❤❤❤
______

luv u❤❤❤______

~His arms are my home~

"Tell na.. Bhabhi or nandini.? " He asked, walking near me.

Jaan or star, that's what he calls me. But now. His words made me feel I betrayed him. But it's true indeed I did. I held Aarav closer as if he was going to protect me. 

I looked up at his black eyes, which held so much anger and pain, which was always filled with love and soft,"I.. 

"Bhabhi... " Nandini started shivering, hiding in aarav 's neck who , mumbling something to himself, looking around. All turned to see prithvi standing with an angry look seeing manik closer to nandini. 

"She is my wife, so you should call her bhabhi, right ma. " Prithvi said walking near them, standing beside nandini pulled her into his chest holding her waist tightly. Manik just glaring at him and her with red eyes. 

"Welcome back brother.. You came so late that I took all your possessions. " Prithvi said, smirking, angered manik. Their parents were so worried, cabir and mukthi had glaring at prithvi with hatred. No one stood a girl stood with pale face  looking like she faint anytime. 

"Hahahahaha.. " Manik started laughing, suddenly making everyone frown, except Nandini who looked down and aarav looked at Manik hearing his sound, and smiled with his salivating mouth. 

"Is he gone mad?" Mukthi whispered to cabir. 

"Maybe, without Nandini I think he will become completely mental. " Cabir said shrugging his shoulder,  mukthi gave him dirty look. 

"You forgot manik malhotra don't let his possession go away from. Him. It's his thing or any fav person of his.. " Manik said last words, glancing at Nandini who looked up at him at the same time. Manik's eyes become soft after seeing her eyes. Prithvi gritted his teeth seeing their eye lock. 

"Beta... You go and fresh up, you took a long flight and must be tired. " Neyonika said immediately to stop the tension. 

Prithvi just walked up glaring at nandini who immediately followed him ignoring manik, who was burning both with his eyes. 

"Happy now... I don't know what you guys get to destroy my life and make your elder son happy. " Manik growled and left from there. 

Manik 's parents stood in tears, "Raj, we should say everything to Manik first.. Or else he might do something worse which will hurt nandini or aarav. "