Chapter 1

Markus's POV

Waking up to your makes face is the best thing ever. But when she's in your arms it's even better. Thank you Moon Goddess!

I felt her start to stir when I woke up. Her beautiful grey eyes lit up when she saw me and she blushed knowing I was looking at her.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked and looked at me.

"We'll all I can find is your sexy face." I smirked.

"Whatever." Raine said and got out from the bed.

"I will just you wait." I yelled as she walked into the bathroom muttering 'cocky much' then slammed the door.

I groaned and rolled out of bed and put on some black sweats and a white tee and put on my slippers. Don't judge I love slippers.

Raine came out of the bathroom in my top and my boxers with her wet hair in a bun. I felt my wolf wanting to take her right on my carpet floor. He also had some very naughty thoughts that would make me have a boner right here and know.

"Markus I'm hungry!" Raine whined.

"Let's go downstairs and eat food." I said and grabbed her hand.

I let her follow me downstairs with Porter and Destiny making out in the counter. Eww! I know Porter is my best friend but gross.

"Can you guys fuck somewhere else?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yes I don't want your wet vagina where people eat thanks a bunch." Raine said and went to the fridge and pulled out some waffles.

"Whatever slut." Destiny sneered and sent me a flirty look.

"You make me sick. The only reason Porter is dating with you is to satisfy his needs." Raine said and put four waffles in the toaster.

"Yeah pretty much." Porter agreed and sipped his coffee.

"Ugh!" Destiny said and left the kitchen.

I grabbed a cleaning wipe and cleaned where Destiny sat and threw the STDs away.

~~

"Time for school kids!" My mom called from the door.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed me and Raine's bag and went to my Lamborghini and put are bags in the back.

"Babe we're gonna be late!" I yelled from the car.

I heard small pitter patter of her feet and saw her in a very sexy outfit. She had a white tank top with the letters 'IDFWU' on them and some Jean shorts that went up to her mid thighs. Damn she looked hot.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." She giggled and hoped in the car.

Raine's POV

When Markus pulled up to the school I felt nervous. I mean I may be an Alphas daughter but I wasn't what pack people thought.

When I was born my parents wanted a
son. Instead they got me and disowned me. They put me in the hands of Rosie an Omega who became a mother to me.

The other thing is I was bullied by my pack and classmates for being a nerd and unwanted. I cried myself to sleep most my life and gave up on life.

I wanted to die but my wolf gave me hope and so did my mate. Without Markus I'd be dead. I would. I would've jumped off a bridge into freezing cold water and drowned.

Now here I go off to face my biggest fear. School.