Chapter 4

Raine's POV

I hate getting sick. I keep blowing my nose letting the boogers go into the tissue. I bet my nose is sore and red as Rudolph's shiny nose.

Great.

All I want is some DayQuil and Netflix with some coca and soup. Awe yeah.

"Are you still sick?" Markus asked as he knocked on the door.

"Yes and it's not that contagious!" I yelled.

"I'm gonna run to the store need anything?" Markus asked.

"Lotion tissues and medicine also soup." I said and logged into Netflix.

"Kay be back soon love!" Markus yelled and left.

I turned on friends but soon drifted off to sleep...

~~~

"Wake up baby I got you the stuff." Markus chuckled as my eyes opened.

"Ooh!" I said and snatched the bag.

Inside was lotion tissues and DayQuil and NightQuil. Yas.

Markus gave me a tray with soup and a bottle of water and Advil for my headache.

I took the Advil and DayQuil and let Markus feed me. He acted like I was a five year old with the pox. He enjoyed my company thanks to the mate bond but... I hope he doesn't get sick.

"We'll look at this. It looks like he's become a sexy nurse." I hear the most grossest voice ever.

Destiny.

Markus's POV

Good god why her? Doesn't she know when to give up?

"Babe lets go I wanna have a talk with you." Destiny said annoyingly.

"How bout...no." I said sternly as I kept feeding Raine.

"Markus were meant to be together!" Destiny wailed.

What a bitch.

"Look I hope your mate rejects you once he finds out that you're just a slut who stands by the sidewalk waiting for your next customer." I said as Raine was finishing her soup.

"Thanks for the soup." Raine said and kissed my cheek.

"Listen here you bimbo Markus is my true mate who secretly loves me but won't admit it because you ruined us!" Destiny screeches.

"Well here's how I put it. Markus only wants his mate whom is me and doesn't want some used sex toy so if you don't mind I have to blow my nose." Raine said and pulled out two lotion tosses.

Well...damn who knew she had the skills to say that to the packs slut.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey sorry for the wait I have finals or exams and shit. I have them for two days then my permit test...yay note to sarcasm.

Anyway it's just a filler so peace out.

Love,

CharlotteSteves