Chapter 8

Raine's POV

"Is she going to wake up soon?"

"We aren't sure."

"But it's been 2 weeks!"

Ugh who the hell is yelling?

"Markus I think you need a run and fresh air." A woman sighed.

"Fine mom." Markus grumbled.

Wait.....what the hell is going on?!

As Markus was about to leave with Cassie he placed a long lingering kiss on my forehead as a tear escaped his eye and left the room.

It took three tries before I was able to open my eyes. The lights blinded me for a minute but soon I adjusted to the light. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital room. Why am I here?

It hit me like a ton of bricks I'm here cause Destiny tried to kill me! That crazy she-wolf. I saw that I was hooked on an IV along with fresh blood coming into my dry veins. I felt a bandage around my head and pressed my hand against my bandage. I felt something wet and smelled the blood. My blood.

Just as I was looking around someone came into the room.

"Raine?" Markus asked with his voice cracking.

"Markus? What happened?" I asked and sat up.

He ran to me and hugged me as if he hasn't seen his relatives since a baby. I missed his scent, his laugh, and mostly him.

"Oh Raine Destiny attacked you while you went to the bathroom. She beat you then hit your head against the sink while she cackled. Don't worry she was sentenced to death." Markus said while he nuzzled me.

Well goodbye Destiny. Now I can focus on Markus and getting better.

"Oh and babe who's blood is this?" I asked pointing to the blood bag.

"Well when I brought you here we had to give you blood fast and since your blood is AB+ I had my blood injected into you." Markus said and rubbed his face into my neck.

I remember learning about this during biology last year. If you had AB+ blood (like me) then your blood can be donated by anyone's.

"Oh thanks Markus." I said while I wrapped my good arm around him.

"I couldn't believe Destiny would go this far into hurting you." Markus said as he pulled his face out.

"Me too." I sighed and rubbed my face.

God I feel gross. I bed my hair is greasy and I smell bad. Eww unattractive.

"Can you get the doctor?" I asked while yawning.

"Sure." Markus said and pecked my lips.

~~~

"Home sweet home." I sighed and laid on the bed.

"Yay! No more hospital food." Markus cheered as he laid beside me.

"Can we watch some TV I'm in the mood for something funny." I said while I played with Mark's hoodie he gave me.

"Yes babe." Markus said while hooking up the Xbox.

~~~

"I brought up dinner!" Markus yelled as he walked into are room.

"What is it?" I asked as he gave me a bowl and a bottle of Pepsi.

"Mac and cheese." Markus said blushing. Aw he made me dinner!

"Aww cute you made this?" I asked and pinched his cheek.

"Maybe." He said and blush harder.

"Thanks baby." I said and dug in.

Markus are too while we watched the movie "The Benchwarmers" and chilled.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said and walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower, stripped, and got in. The hot water felt good on my stitches which were on my head. Luckily my hair was covering it.

I had some minor cuts on my arms but not to bad. I washed my hair and my body then got out.

As I was wrapping a towel Markus came in only boxers. Really.

"Umm I'm gonna go now." I said and zoomed out before he could protest.

I got to my closet and picked out a tee and undies and a bra. I but my dried hair in a messy bun and crawled into bed.

As I fell asleep I heard the water shut off and Markus holding me.