Chapter 11

Raine's POV

I woke up from the best night ever with Markus wrapping his buff arms around my naked body and tangling my legs with his. I wish I could stay like this forever.

"Well good morning to you too." Markus said in his sexy morning voice.

"Morning and also...your breath smells." I said and turned my head.

"Who knew you would look hot naked next to me." Markus smirked as he looked at my naked body.

"I'm gonna take a shower now." I yawned and climbed out of bed.

When the hot water poured on my body it felt like heaven. My crotch was sore but to me it was worth it. I got to complete the mating process and become Luna.

"Are you done?!" Markus's yelled as I was finishing up.

"Yes!" I yelled back and turned off the water.

~~~

"God dang it why does me have no homework?" I asked as I started on my history homework.

I had to do a packet by Friday and we had to do notes...are you kidding me?! When do I need to care about a dead guy from the 1970's? Never!

"I done!" I cheered and put my stuff away.

"Yay!" Kayla cheered and sat by me.

"Why are you at the park?" I asked then chugged my water.

"I'm with my brother, Jack." Kayla shrugged and looked at the park.

"Cool." I said and chilled.

~~~

I'm so bored like oh my goodness. Imma watch some Netflix.

I grabbed Markus's IPad and logged in and plugged in my earbuds and watched some Pokemon. Awe yeah that's the good stuff.

As I was watching I don't notice that Markus snuck in and sit next to me. I guess he's that good.

He took out one of my earbuds and blew into my ear which caused me to hit him...oops. Well it serves him right that dingo.

"Ow what the fuck?!" Markus groaned in pain as he held his cheek.

"You scared me and that's your punishment." I huffed and continued watching.

"You know." Markus said and put the iPad away. "I think you need a spanking for hurting me." Markus placed my stomach on my lap and began spanking my butt.

That's how my night went.