Chapter 2

Raine's POV

"Hi are you new here?" A voice asked.

I jumped and turned around to the noise. All I saw was a girl who was my age. She had long brown hair and blue eyes with pearly whites. She also smelled like a human.

"Yeah my boyfriend is getting my schedule." I said as I was standing and waiting for Markus.

"I'm Kayla." Oh so that's her name.

"Raine I got your stuff let's go." Markus said popping from out of the blue.

"Okay well by Kayla." I said and Markus guided me to class.

"So I see you made a friend." Markus said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Why yes I did." I said with a smug look on my face.

"You have all my classes so let's go." Markus said and we entered math. Ugh.

~~~

"Thank you lord school is over!" I cheered as I went to Markus's car.

"Babe I know school sucks but can you not." Markus laughs as he and I get inside.

"That girl Destiny I think kept glaring at me." I said out of the blue.

"Yeah that hoe has tried to get in my pants since puberty hit me." Markus said.

"I bet you were a cute baby." I giggled.

Imagine him as a boy running around the house only in a diaper trying to avoid eating his vegetables. That made me burst out laughing him later on.

~~~

"Markus babe." A whisper said as we walked in his room.

I flicked on the lights along with Markus looking away at the most grossest sight of my life. There on his bed was a slutty and naked Destiny with no clothes on. Ewww! I'm gonna be sick.

"What the hell are you doing in here Destiny?!" Markus yelled and I covered his eyes.

"Just wanna have some fun." Destiny giggled.

"Destiny get the fuck out!" Markus growled.

"But bu-"

"OUT!" Markus yelled making me flinch.

Destiny wrapped herself in her robe and ran out and shut the door. I was shaking bad. When he yelled like that it was like my father all over again.

"The only girl I want to ever see naked is you." Markus whispered seductively in my ear.

I blushed and looked away. This boy...

~~~

Time for bed.

I went to the closet and put on one of Markus's shirts and took off my jeans and laid on his bed waiting for him to get out of his office.

I felt the bed dip and two bare arms wrapped around me sending Sparks and joy to me. Markus.

"Night babe." I murmured and fell asleep.